Chapter 5

Molly's POV:
I can't remember anything. I am only in a dark room sitting on a chair. Tied up, definitely tied up. I am dizzy although can't help but notice a dark figure in the corner of the room.

The person starts walking towards me, and one by one I get flashbacks of the dinner I had with my boyfriend. But I can't remember what happened after I got to the bathroom.

As the person gets closer to me, I notice that he's with a mask, so I couldn't recognise him. He gets even closer and carefully brushes his fingers against my face. I get shivers. His hands are so soft and warm...

Oliver's POV:

I look at her eyes, knowing she doesn't understand who I am and what happened last night. I had her yesterday, but I want more, I want to be inside her again. I want to go faster and faster while I hear her voice moaning my name.

I know I can do that. I can, she's mine now, away from that dork, Jack.

I untie her, but luckily she hasn't got enough energy to hit me or run away. I pick her up carefully and cary her to the mattress nearby, I lay her down and look at her beautiful body.

Molly's POV:

I feel myself being put down on something soft, like a mattress. I want sleep, somehow I can't.

Suddenly, I feel hands touch me, and my dress. The hand goes up and down my body. The person slowly unzips my dress and takes it off. Now I'm only left with my underwear and my bra.

The man groans and unzips his pants. A few minutes after, I hear wet noises. He gets closer to me with his huge erection exposed, and takes off my panties... I don't know what to expect.