:(

I was scrolling down watching my TikTok's, I was laughing from every videos I've watched no matter if it's comedic or not. Whenever edits came up to my for you page I would always imagine myself that I'm in the edit. And with extra slow-motion body movements, My headphones was a total  good-quality and helps me to focus on my "imaginary poses to my imaginary fans" edits, But cut off the jokes, It helped me passed my quizzes,tests, and even exams, This headphones was very precious and sweet to me.

I promise to myself I will protect this precious thing in my life even if it's means to sacrifice my life. My Headphones are helping me whenever my parents we're arguing and I would find an excuse to brush those traumatic experiences by using my dear headphones. But......

What about now?

She's broken.

She was very fucking expensive.

How could she leave me hanging around like that?

You teared up.

It was worth 50 fucking dollars and not even a year lasted.

Oh my poor sweet headphones.

You will never be forgotten.

You're very sweet to me.

Even if those times were short and we didn't exactly have the time to take you out.

I will always treasure those memories that we've spent.

I've missed you. And I would like to buy new headphones but no one can make me feel the way you make me feel.

It's completely tragic for me.

I didn't expect that this time would come for you, The years, Days, Months , And even decades, the time where we spent happily ever after. But you've died. So unfair my dear headphones. I've even named you too "Carmilla" was the name.

Fuck you Carmilla, you were so fucking expensive you worthless little piece of shit.

Fuck you!

Why did you leave me!

How can I imagine that I'm in an edit!!

My imaginary fans needs it!

How can they edit those scenes where I look totally a badass! Yo' dude to fcking unfair. Next time I see you in afterlife. I would send you to afterlife 2.0.

That's all.

R.i.p headphones, you will never be forgotten. I've missed you so much. Why did your arms have to fucking fall in pieces you fucking piece of shit.

R.i.p I loved you for so long but it's time to let go. Goodbye my dear Carmilla.