𝟷. 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

Sherlock is sick.. more sick of everything!
The only thing he hears is" are you okay" ?
"No you can't play outside", "you are just not like the others".

He is 17 years old what is he supposed to do. Lying in his bed and reading the books to the 100th time again ?? No thanks! He thought

So he decided to run away. Today should be the day. Sherlock packed everything he needs in his bag and hide it under his bed.

Because he knew at this time his Butler Leo would come and give him his medicine.

As the butler left. Sherlock packed up some more stuff like clothes and his favorite book in his bag too.

After awhile Sherlock was sure all were asleep. He took the rope he made, of clothes, in secret. And throwed it out of the window. Sherlock already knew how hight it was and how long it would take. He calculated it all before. So he has 15 min and 20 sec. to walk out and run away. Before his brother would check on him.

He also left a letter on his bed. Might help him, that bis brother not run after him.

brother shouldn't be worry about me

As he got back to the window cold wind came towards him.
He didn't though it would be that cold.

He took the rope and slides slowly to the end. He was lucky not to be afraid of hights.

He looked back to the big house of his. And than he run. As fast as he can.

He knew it wouldn't be that good to do it.

But he read a lot about breathing problems. As long he trains and get to know how to breath better, it would help him. And not cause any trouble.

And he did. He didn't need that often his spray and he could breath normally.

Sherlock ran into the woods , where he slowed down and took out his flashlight.

He knew in about 20 min there must be a Train station. He never was outside.
He read everything in books.

๛๛๛๛๛๛๛Time๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛ ๛๛๛๛๛๛๛skip ๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛๛

Sherlock was already walking about 17 minutes. Suddenly he heard something. Maybe a wolf .. shit he couldn't fight one. He read a lot about animals. But he had no fire or knife and not even something to hide, they would have smell him anyway.
I hope it doesn't come near. He thought and held tighter his bag.

Sherlock didn't feel safe anymore so he just randomly run. He dont know why he did but his mind just telled him to, so he did. But it was a mistake. He didn't watch where he run and he fell down.

His sleeve stuck on a branch. he fell hard on the ground.

"Ouch" he grunt. He had no time to look if he is injuried. He just rip his clothes and stud up.

He moved forward. He saw towards the trees there the end was near.. ..
"There it is, the train station" he mumble to him self. Sherlock was happy. He walked slowly to the platform and read the station description. London

Okay let's go. He bought an ticket and waited for the trains just 5 min.

If my brother and the others already looking for me.. no.

I have other things to think about.

Sherlock just saw everything from books or hear everything but seeing it from his own eyes is something special.

The train was so beautiful black and really larg. Sherlock bowed to the guard Because he learn to be formal, the guard looked at him and holed his ticket.