7. 𝙲𝚊𝚝

Where is she ...where is this cat

Sherlock searched everywhere but the cat was nowhere to be found.

He walked the stairs up and down the hallway till the end and back, till he reached the kitchen.

He was about to leave as he heard a "meow" he fast looked around the corner and yes there was the cat.

He was so happy. He kneeled to her down. cute little black cat

"What's your name. Hm I see."
He saw the gray collar around her neck.

"Sofia, suits you well though."

He pets Sofia for awhile suddenly he remembers the time. shit "I have to hurry"

Sherlock grabbed the little kitten gentle and searched for Louis.

He walked from the kitchen to the hallway towards the garden, in hope Louis would be somewhere there.

Sherlock placed Sofia near the pavilion with some food. Than about 15 minutes later he saw Louis walking towards the pavilion.

(Just imagine the cat being in the front with some food and Sherlock hidden behind somewhere)

I will attack him surprisingly Sherlock thought and waited for the perfect moment to attack.

The blond doctor looked around when he was convinced no one saw him he than stroke Sofia gentle and smiled.

Even Sherlock was surprised he never really saw him smiling. Oh I have to stay focused.

Sherlock waited for some seconds than he jumped on Louis and grabbed the red silk in his pocket.

Sherlock wanted to scream out and celebrate that he won but as he inspect the silk, it wasn't the one from before.

"You tricked me! It's the wrong one" He said Holding the colored in red and blue silk in his hand.

"Yea but I said using tricks is allowed-"

"but still you can't just do that" he paused and continue.

"did you hide it or something you still have it on you right?"

Sherlock didn't let Louis speak up and fast searched in his other pocket.

"If you lost it than I would win .. right?"

"I didn't lost it Sherlock and no it wouldn't make a win for you." Louis said still struggle to get free. this boy is stronger than I thought.

The younger one still had him pinned down so he couldn't really move.

"Meow" both guys looked to their right side. Sofia had the red silk in her mouth and was running away.

"I still have 10 minutes left I will not lose." He said to the blond doctor and run after her.

This kid

....
..

..
.

Hmm will Sherlock get on time and catch Sofia.. ??

Sorryy  and no I didn't forgot this storie!!! I'm just quit busy with school and stuff...

shadow~