Chapter One

A/N: hello! this is my first time writing a fic/imagine. i just had a random idea of reader being john wick's daughter, and i'm currently hooked in the john wick franchise, so i'm giving this a shot. this will be an avengers crossover with john wick. my apologies if there will be typos.

this story is posted on my tumblr account, this story is first updated on tumblr, then will be posted here on my wattpad account. the story already have six chapters, and i just started in posting here, so if you want fast updates, you can head over on my tumblr account and read it there. but don't worry, i'll be updating the story here on wattpad quickly. my tumblr username is: cypher-verse

my story contains: death, violence, foul language, mentions of guns and knives, blood, murder, graphic and gory depictions.

please read with discretion. if you feel uncomfortable or don't like my work, you can skip this story and read other stories.

love, allie.

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

FIVE YEARS.

It has been five whole years since your father died. You still clearly remember receiving a call from one of his closest friends that he had passed away during his work, finally succumbing to his injuries. It took you a long time before finally deciding to visit his grave, and there you were standing infront of the tombstone. He was there, buried right next to your mother.

You felt bitter. You let the anger and rage inside of you build up, you don't know how to let out all of the emotions that you had bottling up. At this point, you are a ticking time bomb, little things can set you off. With the death of your parents and no other relatives, not that you know of, that you can turn to—basically making you an orphan, you never know how you'll cope up in the harsh realities of this world. So you had resorted to the one thing that your father had promised you not to get involved with, and that is involving yourself with the criminal underworld. Thinking that why not continue your father's legacy, what could be so wrong about it? It's not like he's still alive to berate you for it. You needed an outlet, and this is the closest thing that you can think of.

From there, just like your father, you climb your way to the top, making you one hell of a legendary figure and established your name in the criminal underworld at a young age. You are a literal carbon copy of your father, how you maneuver and mimic all of his moves. However, no one knew your connections with your father, Jonathan Wick. your father did all of his best for you to be kept hidden, though few people know of your existence, yes. But only to those people who your father trusted the most.

You don't go by the name (Y/N) Wick, but (Y/N) Jovanovich—your father's legal last name. The moment everyone finds out that you're Jonathan Wick's daughter, you are done for. Everyone will be coming for your head, using you against your father, and knowing him, you are his weakness. He can't afford to lose you, just like how he lost your mother. He had decided to teach you basic self defense skills as well, and little by little, you are slowly being exposed to his nature of work and in no time, teaching you everything as well—leading you now to the life you are currently living in.

You had decided to take a break from accepting contracts. After accepting contracts after contracts, you had felt burnt out and felt the need to catch your breath, take a breather. You shouldn't be doing this kind of job—a kid, a teenager killing other people for a living, being tied to the criminal underworld. You should be attending high school right now and learning stuff, you have all the resources—monetary resources, because your father didn't leave you empty handed when he died. He had solidified everything to your name, knowing his line of work, he was bound to be gone soon, so he had wasted no time in fixing everything.