38| "You look so damn beautiful"

I don't have to go to work today but I'm still working here at Ace's

I'm sitting on the bed, legs criss crossed with an oversized button up, a pair of black shorts an da pair of white nick socks with my hair up in a claw clip.

Amara's somewhere in this house with the dogs.

*knock* *knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in." I said.

In walks in Ace in a full black tuxedo. It hugged his body nicely and his hair style to perfection.

I don't really know what to do so I started at him. Yeah, weird I know.

"Hey." He said.

I gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Umm, I was wondering if I could just take you out for a bit?" He aksed and I was shocked that he was asking me this but before I could prperly think about if I should go or not, my heart thinks for me and not my brain.

"Umm...yeah sure. When?" I aksed shocking myself with my own answer.

"Now?"

"I can do that. What time exactly do I need to be done getting ready?" I asked and to think I'm actually going to do this sounds crazy to me.

"Anytime from now. You can take your time." He said adding a smile to the end showing off his dimples that make me gulp.

"Okay."

He then left and I fell back on the bed and grabbed a random pillow from the bed and covered my face with it.

What am I doing?

What am I even getting myself into?

After processing the information I've just received I started getting ready.

I take another shower and wash my hair. I choose a navy blue skin tight mid thigh length dress. And a pair of black heels.

 And a pair of black heels