Chapter 1-Emotion

Emily's pov

It's almost 7 am as my hand reaches the alarm clock to stop the horrendous noise. I get up and head to the bathroom to get ready, I take a quick shower and grab my clothes, and head to my bedroom. I finish putting on my shirt as Sergio meows at the door. I pick him up and I go to the kitchen to feed him. I make myself something to eat and I receive a text, it's from Garcia. "I have something to show you! Come as quickly as possible! >:]]" I look at the text and then I look at Sergio, "Looks like I have to go buddy, take care of the house for me okay?" I say smiling as I pet him.

I grab my phone and my keys and I head out the door, I walk down the stairs and exit my apartment. As I'm opening my car door I receive another text, but this time it's from J.J. "Hey Em, uh can I talk to you about something, it's urgent. Please?" I quickly responded with " Yes of course! I'll be there in less than 10 minutes!" I look at my phone blankly expecting a response. I've never sped up to the BAU before but I felt like this was important. I'm anxious, scared even, I don't know what she needs to talk to me about and I hope it's nothing bad, especially about Will. 'If he touched her so god help me I will kill him' I thought

I've arrived at the BAU as I head to see Garcia "Hey ill be right with you but I need to see JJ first." I said, she grinned as I turned my back and I see J.J. She was nervous, I can tell by the way she was shaking and zoning out while biting her nail. I walk over to her and tap her shoulder, she jumps and she quickly turns to look at me. "Hey! It's me, are you alright!?" She looks at me, she's scared but I can feel like she's relieved a bit knowing it was me. "Can we talk somewhere private?" She says softly, I look at her, and I gently pull her into a storage closet. "Here should be good right?" I say jokingly, trying to lighten the mood. She's looking down staring at the ground but I can see she's trying her best not to cry.

"Em...." She tries to say a few words but she can't. "Hey it's okay, you can tell me anything Jayje." She smiled a bit at the nickname then lifted her head to look at me. "I..uhm-" She gets cut off by the sudden tears in her eyes. I quickly hug her tightly, "Everything's going to be okay, I'm here." I say softly, she wails into my shoulder, and I can't help but think how cute she is. But right now I need to focus on helping my friend and comforting her, the best way a normal friend should.