Chapter 2-The closet

Emily's pov

I'm standing as still as possible while JJ continues to cry on my shoulder. It's been around 5 minutes I think, I place both my hands on her shoulders and pull her back a bit gently. "What's wrong JJ? Tell me, please! I can't bear seeing you like this" I lift her head with my hands on her cheeks and her eyes are filled with tears.

Her face is a bit red and I still can't get these thoughts about her out of my head. I snap out of my train of thought as she tries to speak. "It's..it's Will, he uhm he..came home drunk and he was yelling ...I tried to calm him down but he ..he hit me and I didn't know what to do but Henry. Henry was there and Will started yelling at him ..and he tried to hit him...his baby, ..I uh yelled at him. I told him to stop...he started hitting me and I couldn't do anything about it. He knocked me out unconscious and when I woke up he was gone...he left." Tears started forming in her eyes and my body reacted quickly, I hugged her tightly and whispered softly,

"It's okay, I'm here and this is completely normal, let it out." She mumbled something, I didn't hear it well but I think she said thank you.

It's been a couple of minutes, and JJ started calming down, I can kinda see an embarrassed look on her face, and as I was about to say something her phone rang, " It's Hotch" She says quietly "What's it say?" I ask still in a whispering tone, "He uh .. he needs us to go to the conference room, says it's important" She says as she lifts her head a bit.

Our eyes lock, and my head is filled with all these thoughts as I look deep into her light blue eyes. I keep looking at her lips, I have all these thoughts and urges I shouldn't have. 'I shouldn't do this' I keep trying to remind myself, I turn around and put my hand on the doorknob but I feel something pulling on my sleeve, and I turn my head, and as JJ's holding my arm while having her head down she quietly pled, "Em...can we stay like this? I like being here with you." I hugged her tightly, "Yea, me too" I whispered. I don't know how much longer I can keep all these thoughts and urges, it's killing me.