1

(THIS STORY IS WRITTEN IN ELENA'S POINT OF VIEW)

The rain pattered onto the tea cups.The sky grew dark and all was dull.I stood next to Elizabeth trying to comfort her but the cold was to frigid.The weather was harsh and unpredictable.No one except us and father where out here.Elizabeth turns around frightened from the sound of Navy officers marching got closer and closer.I turn as well to see a man in front of all officers and two officers arresting a man.Elizabeth got to her feet and ran the man on his knees arrested.

"Why is this happening" Elizabeth said,voice fragile

Father and I came after her as she went to the man getting arrested.To my surprise it was Will.What could he have done now?

"HOW DARE YOU!"
Father shouted to the man facing his back at us.

"D'YOU HEAR ME?YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO ARREST THIS MAN!" Father continues.

The man turns around facing us and gives me a smirk.At that moment I felt like slapping him across the face in front of everyone here.

"Infact I do"
The strange man said turning around

"Cutler Beckett?" Father asked

I blinked away my tears.I once were friends with Beckett.Even though he probably wasn't thinking properly I would never forgive him.He was a great friend and I wanted nothing more than that.After all he was forcing me to become more than friends.That was something I never wanted.

"Its Lord now actually."

Father and I started at each other with eyes wide.I look up forgetting the thought of Beckett in the past.

"LORD OR NOT!YOU CAN NOT ARREST HIM."
I finally to the strength to say

"Mr Mercer!" Beckett called out

Mr Mercer came handing Beckett over some envelopes.Beckett gave them to me and father.Father read the message out loud and I only stared at the name the warrent was for.

"Elizabeth & Elena Swann"

"This Warrent is for Elizabeth and Elena Swann."
Father said shockingly

"Well that is annoying,arrest them!"

"What are the charges."
I say quickly and breathlessly

Two officers come behind me trying to push my down to my knees.I push their hand of and they get ready to fight but I got onto my knees myself instead.

"And I have another one for a James Norrington,is he present?" Beckett questioned the crowd of officers

"James Norrington lost his commission months ago"
I replied trying to keep my voice steady thinking of James

"I dont believe that is the answer to the question I asked"
Beckett once again smirking at me said

"What are the charges!" Elizabeth shouts angrily

"Lord Beckett,in the categories of all questions not answered..."Will letting Elizabeth finish the rest

"We are under the jurisdiction of the King's governor of Port Royal" Elizabeth said

"You will tell us what we are charged with!" I said

Beckett stayed silent for a second and looked me up and down.

"For which the punishment,regrettably,is also death."

"Cutler please,we are friends!If you don'tlet me go at least let Elizabeth" I asked

"Perhaps you remember a certain pirate called Jack Sparrow."

"CAPTAIN!" I corrected

"Captain...Jack Sparrow" I said again

"Captain Jack Sparrow,yes, I thought you might." Beckett told me

.•°☆♡☆°•.

Elizabeth obediently entered the cell but I of course had to start giving them a head ache with my stubbornness.

"This place is dirty do you really think there is even the slight chance im staying in here!"

The officer picked up a random bucket of water and spilled the water in the cell and through me in.

"Aaaagh" I cried in pain

I clenched my head in my hands.

"Idiot!"