~Ep. 5~

I had to leave Sky the next morning to go to training only to find out that Rosalind, Bloom, and Silva were all out in the woods trying to set a trap for Sebastian

I had to leave Sky the next morning to go to training only to find out that Rosalind, Bloom, and Silva were all out in the woods trying to set a trap for Sebastian. I was in Rosalind's office, following her orders, trying to conjure up more chaos magic. I haven't been able to do it since last night. It may have just been the heat of the moment type of stuff, but I could still feel it inside me. It was like a weight pulling me down. I sat there staring at the wall for a while before I started just punching the air hoping that maybe some magic would come out

"God damn it!" I yelled angrily as my hands dropped to my sides. Within seconds The windows against the far wall shattered. I ducked under the table covering myself as I slowly looked over. Shards scattered all over the floors, the tables, and the chairs. Oh, I was in deep shit now. "Oh fuck," I breathed as I slowly got back up.

"I come back from idiots and I find this," Rosalind sighed. Surprised she didn't just attack me. She had an exhausted feeling to her probably from getting played by Sebastian again.

"You saw I didn't mean to do that," I pointed ot the windows. She just shrugged her jacket off as she walked further into the room. Her shoes crunched on the broken glass like it was nothing.

"Any actual progress, Adelaide?" She asked as she swiped her hand over her desk. The glass moved onto the floor in one motion. I shook my head. Unbothered bitch.

"No, it's not like last night," I ran a hand through my hair.

"Stop complaining and fix my fucking windows," Rosalind sat down at her desk and pulled out a few more papers. She always had papers. I slowly moved the glass shards back into place. Like a stream of water, they flowed back into their spots, even the smallest shard. Completing the glass. I used my fire and lighting combo to seal the cards, the windows becoming whole once more. Heating them until they were fixed.

"Well at least you are still strong with your basic magic," Rosalind sighed as she sat down. My phone buzzed in my back pocket, but I ignored it.

"Great advice," I flexed and unflexed my hands hoping something might spark, but nothing. This was annoying me. I have never been a dull fairy before. I have always been able to accomplish my magic. Hone it.

"Sometimes the chaos just gets to control you," Rosalind explained. My phone went off and I pulled it out. Sky. He wanted to meet up with me. He was supposed to be training, but I guess he skipped. "Oh for fucks sake, go!" She yelled at me shooing me out of the room. I smiled and rushed out. I ran toward the door and reached for the knob, but it was gone. I was in the living area, back in the suite.

"What the fuck?" I muttered looking around. Did I just fucking do that? A laugh escaped me. Holy shit. I pulled my phone out texting Sky that he was good to come ot the suite. That was awesome though. I don't know how I did it, but I just fucking teleported. Unintentionally, but I had more time to process it. I'm a fucking god. my hand still stung from Sebastian's magic, but it was better, less stiff. Sky knocked on the door.