chapter 7

Leap of some days

In school

Kartik, keerti, naksh and natasha. All were chatting.

Today keerti and naksh were sitting together. And Kartik and Natasha were sitting with each other.

Kartik: Naira ajj school nahi ayi kya hua use woh absent nahi karti kabhi school.

Keerti: naira ko fever ho gaya hai isiliye nahi ayi ajj school.

Kartik: ok

Then there class starts and they all study after school ends. They all go to their homes.

In Kartik house

Kartik pov

Kya mai naira se milne jau uske ghar.. haa jana chahiye mai uska friend hu lekin akele keerti or Naksh se puch leta hu.

Kartik pov ends

Kartik calls keerti and Naksh.

Kartik: keerti, Naksh we should go to Naira house because she is ill. Will you both come with me..

Keerti: yes I was also thinking that only.  You reach I will also come

Naksh: guys I am also coming to Naira's house.

Kartik: keerti and Naksh. You both come to my house we all will go together.

After 30 minutes

Keerti and Naksh arrives at Kartik's house. Then they drove towards Naira's house.

In Naira's house

Naira was resting in bed and Akshara was sitting beside her.

Akshara: nairu! Bacha eat something.

Naira: mumma I don't want to eat.

Akshara some how make naira drink soup and Naira drinks it while making faces.

At that time ring bells and Akshara goes to open door. Kartik, Naksh and keerti comes in.

Kartik, keerti and Naksh: Namaste aunty.

Akshara: Namaste beta.

Kartik, keerti and Naksh goes to Naira's room while Akshara goes to kitchen to bring some snacks for children.

In Naira's room

Kartik, keerti and Naksh meets her and sits beside her.

Kartik: how are you naira??

Naira: I am fine.

Keerti: hmm dikh raha hai hume tum kitni thik ho.. tumhe humne mana kiya tha raat ko ice cream mat khao abb ho gayi na fever.

Flashback

Naira, Kartik, keerti and Naksh were enjoying their day out. It has gone night but they didn't gone their house. After they had their dinner in restaurant. They were going back to their house but suddenly Naira shouts stop.

Kartik: kya hua naira itni jorse chillayi tum

Naira: woh mujhe Ice cream khani hai.

Naksh and keerti together: no naira tumhe fever ho jata hai if tum Ice cream khati ho toh raat mai.

Naira: nahi hoga. Mai medicine le lungi. Plz maan jao na

Kartik: no Naira

Naira: plz Kartik

Naira makes puppy face and everyone agrees. Then they ate ice cream and drove towards home.

Flashback end

Naira: sorry keerti.

Keerti: it's okay nairu but don't do this next time.

Naksh sees them and smiles.

Akshara brings some snacks and they have their time together. And everyone returns their home.

Naira's pov

Kartik, keerti and Naksh are true friends. The way they got worried for me. Naira starts thinking about kartik. That how Kartik helps her everytime, there friendship and all. She says why I am thinking too much about kartik. Kahi mujhe uspe crush toh nahi aagaya. No Naira tu bhi na kuch bhi sochti hai. Kartik mera sirf acha dost hai or kuch nahi. Naira soja tu kal school bhi jaana hai.

Naira pov ends.

And Naira sleeps.

To be continued in next chapter.

Target- 50 votes and 25 comments.

See you all in next update
Till then
B.. bye

Your author
Muskan