1

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BE-

Jiwon slammed her alarm clock as she sat up angrily. "WHY DID MY ALARM GO OFF ITS FUCKING SATURDAY" she screamed into her pillow. Jiwon lived in her dorm, alone, at Seoul Performing Arts High School. She wanted it to stay like that, she hates people.

Soon, after some minutes, Jiwon got out of bed and jumped into the shower, after getting ready she ran out of her dorm to go to the cafe down the road. Every morning she grabbed her go-to mocha Frappuccino and went to school to meet her friends before they went to class, but on the weekends, she only went there and then went back home, because she is antisocial and doesn't like people, as I said before.

Jiwon stormed into the cafe and Ahyeon immediately started her order. He knew what she was going to ask for, she asks for the same thing every time. "Morning yeon." She sulked. "Morning, you are here early today." He raised an eyebrow at her. "I know, my alarm went off. I thought that I turned it off yesterday." Jiwon said as she slumped her head into her arms and leaned on the counter.

"That's sad. I hope your day gets better." He smiled the warmest sunshine smile ever, and Jiwons heart melted. She has a teeny tiny little weeny beeny crush on Ahyeon, but she won't admit that. They are just friends. "Thank you, I'm sure it can't get any worse." She took her coffee, payed and happily walked out. She took a few sips and turned the corner only to collide with a tall muscular figure, her coffee spilling everywhere. "Fucking bitch.. Hey-!" She started, but when she looked up, she saw the most handsome man she had ever seen in her life.

"Are you okay?" The man asked looking down at her, offering his hoodie, since hers was covered in coffee. While he was rambling on about how sorry he was and how careful he should be, Jiwon just got lost in his eyes, her mouth slightly ajar. His words sounded like nothing as she was just mesmerising his features, and then she remembered this bitch just spilt her coffee, psh, her day just got worse.

"I'm fine." She rolled her eyes as she stormed away, pretending like she didn't just basically fall in love. (She didn't, she's just being dramatic). Little did she know, he obviously noticed 'she had basically fallen in love'. "I hate him..." she muttered to herself as she walked away. "Maybe I should've gotten his number-" she said as she turned around only to be met yet again by his muscular figure. She looked up at him,

"Can I get your number?"

They both said at the same time, shocked. They looked at each other and the guy smiled. "I'm Taehyun. Why do you want my number? I thought you just said you hate me." Taehyun smirked. "I do hate you. You made my day worse." Jiwon scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "Want me to make it better?" He grinned as he stepped closer to her. "Woah there my guy, what was it? Raeyun? I met you approximately 2 minutes ago. Don't get ahead of yourself now." Jiwon said, as she put her hand out. Taehyun pouted at the fact she didn't even remember his name.

"Taehyun" He said as he slipped a piece of paper into her pocket and super quickly planted a kiss on her forehead before running off squealing like a little girl. "Now what the fuck man-" She said as she wiped her forehead and stormed off. "Fucking creep. Met him 2 minutes ago and he kissed me already. What if he is like 78?" Jiwon spoke to herself. "Well- actually he looked way too handsome to be 78. He has to be around my age." She squealed as she held her hands close to her chest while she held the small piece of paper with his number on.

"I hate you Taehyun." She whispered as she immediately made her smile disappear (forcefully because she was smiling like a crazy idiot ffs)