6

Today was Monday, and the first day of her five dates with Taehyun. She wasn't really exited. She was quite nervous because; I mean hello she literally made out and cuddled with someone she doesn't really like. What the actual fuck was she thinking? Okay sure he was cute and like she loved every minute of it. But... ok whatever it's fine-

Jiwon spent about 29472849293 hours getting ready. She walked out into the kitchen to start making breakfast. She got a pan and chucked it on the stove, grabbed some eggs and cracked them into the pan and started cooking them. Soon she felt a pair of hands snake around her waist and a head resting on her chin. "Morning." Taehyun said with a sleepy voice. Jiwons cheeks flushed a really bright red. But she couldn't let him notice so she planned on telling him it was just her makeup.

"Ermmm can you let go please, I need to move" Jiwon said shyly. Taehyun chuckled and moved his hands so she could move. She plated the eggs and sat down. "Here, come eat." Jiwon said as she grabbed a fork. "Okay. You look great today by the way." Taehyun smiled as he took a bite of the eggs, not breaking eye contact. fucks sake this is gonna be a very long week, jiwon thought to herself.

"Thank you. You look good too." She smiled. "No need to return the compliment my love." Taehyun replied. Jiwon literally internally screamed at the nick name. "Alright.. what do you have planned today?" Jiwon asked as she rested her head on her hand. "That's a surprise. Every day you will get surprised. I'm not telling you anything." He chuckled.

Soon they were walking out the dorms and down the street. "This week cost me a lot of money. So make the most of it, and enjoy it, okay?" Taehyun said as he turned his head to look at the girl next to him. "Of course, I would enjoy it even if you didn't spend any money." Jiwon smiled at him. They started to walk down a dark alleyway, and Jiwon grew scared. She had a fear of the dark. "What's this? Are you going to kidnap me?" She asked him obviously joking. "No silly- what's wrong?" He looked at her as she frowned.

"I'm uhh- a teeny bit scared of the dark..." she said as she looked around. "Let me carry you. You can close your eyes and pretend you aren't in the dark. Think of like.. your favourite idol group." He smiled as he picked her up from her legs. "Stray Kids!" She squealed as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her head in the crook of his neck. "You think about Stray Kids then." He smiled.

Soon they arrived out of the alley and Taehyun had put Jiwon down. Jiwon gasped as she saw the cutest little cafe covered in fairy lights and decorations. She looked in the window to see lots of cute cats laying around. "Oh my god no way did you take us to a cat cafe I think I'm going to pass out." She said, almost jumping up and down. Taehyun smiled a lot. It made him happy to see her so exited.

"I hired out the whole place, just for you my love." He said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and walked over to the entrance. "Order anything you want. It's on me." He said with a soft smile as she began reading out her order to the waiter. Jiwon got up and walked over to some of the cats, sitting on the  floor and petting them. Taehyun got out his phone and took a few pictures of her and the cats. He thought she was so adorable when it came to cats, she would speak in a baby voice and make the cutest faces at them.

Soon their food came and Jiwon brought back a cat, the cat flopped down on her lap and she took a sip of her coffee while petting it. "I want to get to know you more. Tell me anything you want to tell me." He looked at her, Jiwon loves telling people about her, so she was about to read out a whole damn essay.

"Okay, so, I absolutely love France. I think its such a romantic country, I studied there for a few years. I also LOVE cats, I'm such a cat person. I hate mint chocolate yet my favourite colour is mint. Ironic" she laughed, "I have a big brother and have a few friends. I don't like getting close to lots of people, too many people to trust. I hate it. I'm quite scared of the dark, and thunder. It just makes me jump, the loud sudden noise. Im a huge eater, ill eat anything you put in front of my face honestly. Oh and I love horror. Andddddd that's about it!" She said finishing with a big smile and a sip of her coffee.

Taehyun was in awe, he had absolutely fallen for this girl. "Okay! That's so cool. I want to go to France some day." He grinned. "Okay my turn. I've lived in Korea my whole life, I also hate mint chocolate and LOVE cats, like, a lot. My favourite colour is pastel yellow, I also love horror. and I have a fear of people, that's why I have no friends, I have no family. Apart from those two things I think we have quite a bit in common. And that's about it." He said nodding in confirmation. "You have no family?" Jiwon pouted, "that's ok! I'll be like your family. And we can have cat-children!" She smiled holding up the cat that was in her lap.

"We can be family if we get married." He grinned at her, "and we can have real children if you want" he shrugged as he looked at the disgusted look on her face. "I don't want to go through having to make the children.. that's like super duper awkward" she exaggerated. "It's not if you find the right person." He smiled, "okokokok can we stop talking about this I might throw up." Jiwon shook her hands in front of her face. Taehyun laughed at her cuteness.

I hate how he is so perfect. She thought.