chapter 14.

"hm, no" kie says. "come on! you won't let me go to any of the shops i want to go to" sarah says. "because you take hours in clothes shops. i'd usually be up for it but i'm not right now" kie says. "alright, do you wanna go home?" sarah says. "yeah, but i wanna get a smoothie first" kie says. "okay, let's go and get one then" sarah says. "you've gotta be kidding me" kie says. "what?" sarah says, but her question is soon answer when she sees who's approaching them. "oh god" sarah says. "kiara, sarah. fancy seeing you here" melody says. "you're still here?" sarah says. "you don't seem too happy about that" melody says. "because i'm not" sarah says. "okay. i haven't done anything to you so how about you stop being such a bitch?" melody says. "excuse you?" sarah says. "you're the only bitch here, melody" kie says. melody looks her up and down. "how are you enjoying my sloppy seconds?" she says. kie chuckles. "jj? sloppy?" she says. "what exactly is your aim here, melody?" sarah says. "aim? there's no aim?" melody says. "stop acting clueless. you clearly want something. what is it?" sarah says. melody chuckles. "i think it's, pretty clear" she says. "then don't waste your time. give up now because it's not gonna happen" sarah says. "i'll get what i want. one way or another" melody says. "why can't you just let him be happy? he's happy with me. plus he'd never get back with you. you ruined your chances by cheating on him. twice" kie says. melody death stares her. "he's gonna lose interest in you soon enough. and i'll be there when he does. he shouldn't be with someone like you anyways" melody says. "someone like her? what the hell is that supposed to mean?" sarah says. kie looks down. "well, you know. she's not really the same as me and you" melody says. sarah chuckles. "you better watch your mouth you stupid bitch!" she shouts, throwing her fist at melody's face. "sarah!" kie shouts. "fuck you!" melody says, going to punch sarah. sarah dodges it. "hey hey! back up!" kie pushes melody back. "you better stay the fuck away from us! all of us! me, kiara, jj, john b and pope. if you don't it won't be just a punch next time" sarah says. melody chuckles and walks away. "are you fucking crazy?" kie says. "she was being racist to you!" sarah says. "you gave her what she wanted. you bit" kie says. "i'm not gonna apologise. she deserved it. now maybe she'll finally back off" sarah says.
_________

"holy fucking shit" pope says. "what?" john b and jj say at the same time. pope shows them his phone. it's a video. "robin sent me it. she saw it on instagram or something and recognised sarah and kie" pope says as he hits play. it's a video of sarah punching melody at the mall. "is that melody!?" john b says. "yeah! sarah just throws herself at her!" pope says. "that's my girl" john b says. "replay it. try and hear what she says to make sarah punch her" jj says. pope sets his phone down on the table and the three boys sit around it. pope turns his phone volume all the way up as he hits play again.

he's gonna lose interest in you soon enough. and i'll be there when he does. he shouldn't be with someone like you anyways" melody says. "someone like her? what the hell is that supposed to mean?" sarah says. kie looks down. "well, you know. she's not really the same as me and you" melody says. "is she really being racist?" john b says. "i hate her" jj shakes his head. sarah chuckles. "you better watch your mouth you stupid bitch!" she shouts, throwing her fist at melody's face. "i'm glad sarah punched her, it was well deserved" jj says. "yeah but now this video is all over" pope says. "so? you can clearly hear melody being racist to kie. that gives sarah every right to hit her" john b says. "sarah!" kie shouts. "fuck you!" melody says, going to punch sarah. sarah dodges it . "hey hey! back up!" kie pushes melody back. "you better stay the fuck away from us! all of us! me, kiara, jj, john b and pope. if you don't it won't be just a punch next time" sarah says. melody chuckles and walks away. "yeah, that's just pissed melody off even more. she's not gonna stay away from us. i know that for a fact" jj says.

just then kie and sarah walk in. "dude!" john b says, getting up. "you punched melody!?" pope says. "how do you know about that?" kie says. "someone recorded it. everyone's seen it sarah... it's all over instagram" jj says. sarah sighs. "but, you can clearly hear melody start being racist to kie so that gives you a reason" john b adds. "i hate that bitch" kie says, sitting on the table. "she's just trying to aggravate you" pope says. "yeah, and sarah took the bait" kie says. "i've told you, kie. i stick with what i did. and i'd do it again" sarah says. "i'm so frickin proud of you right now" john b says. sarah laughs. "nobody speaks to my best friend like that and gets away with it" she says. jj hugs kie. "don't listen to her" he says. kie nods. "yeah" she says. "what led to that conversation anyways?" pope says. "uh, she came up to us, talked a little, said sarah was being a bitch, she said she wanted jj back, we told her it wasn't gonna happen, then the video" kie says. "she's definitely not getting me back. i'd rather kill my self then get back with her" jj says. "i wonder how long she's gonna keep trying until she finally gives up and leaves obx" pope says. "hopefully not long. i don't like having her round" john b says. "yeah, well none of us do" kie says.
_____________

comment and vote! (please)