{21}

When I see her, I knew. Her name looked so familiar. When we went to dinner the for the first when she walked in. Her long dark red hair was over shoulders, she was wearing a tight black dress with black heels. Gold small hoops. Shes beautiful, like a angle. She smiled when she saw me, I pulled her chair out. I felt like I was floating, her smile was beautiful.

"Hello, I'm Nathan" I said smiling at her

"Nathan, I like that name" I hated my name but now I loved it. Especially when she spoke my name.

"I'm Rose" She said, my new favorite thing Roses.

"Rose" I said it rolled off my tongue so nice.

After dinner, we walked around. When I found a Rose I picked it and have it to her she smiled.

"Where do you live Nathan?" She asked

We walked laughing back to my apartment. I open the door to my apartment letting her walk in.
God she looked amazing, she stopped and set her oversized leather jacket down, "wow" she says.

"I love it" she says. I give her a hug from behind. She turns around and kisses me. On the first date. It feels like we have known each other for so long. I felt like I have kissed her before, I move my hands down to her ass, and moving my hands back up. I want to feel her.

She moans the more I touch her. I explore her, I kiss every part I can with her clothes on.

"Nathan, I want you take me cloths off" she says. From the moment I met Rose I knew she as I'm charge.

So I listen, I moved the straps of her dress off, I kiss her shoulders, i kiss her neck. I kiss her collar bone. The dress falls off, I move back grabbing her hand to bring to my bedroom. At this point I'm still in my suite she's in her bra and underwear. She's in dark red lace, she loved red. I love red. It's my new favorite color.

She sits down I move in between her legs, she un buttons my suite, then my shirt I take it off, she says wow again. I push her down on the bed, so I'm on top of her, she moves her hands down to my pants, she take my belt off and throws it. I take my wallet out of pants as I pull them off. She smiles, god she is so beautiful. She sits up I take my pants off grab a condom, rip it open with my teeth. I put it on, she gets up, she looks at me smiling, she straddles me I un clasp her bra she takes her panties off. I kiss her breasts, she moans.

She adjusts, when I'm inside her, we move together. Like we have done the before. I push on her lower stomach, she moans my name. I switch out position so she's laying on her stomach, I kiss her neck then I move down her body, tasting her. She's my new favorite flavor. I move down, I put my fingers inside her and go to work with my tongue. She starts to move her hips she threads her fingers through my hair.

"God, Nathan." She says moaning

She screams my name, I move back up and then I go back inside her. We work together, she scratches my back. I kiss her, she puts her hand in my hair. We start shaking, after she lays on my chest. She gets up and puts one of shirts on. I get up and put shorts on, she looks so beautiful. Her hair is messy, she looks so happy. She wraps herself around me and kisses my chest.

It was a long night, we did almost everywhere in my apartment.

In the morning, she showers and I drive her to the campus I work out. I pull the car over.

"Rose, what's your last name."  I ask

"Why?" She sounds confused

"Wait, Nathan Kilgore?" She says

I nod, she puts her face in her hands

"Rose Jackson..." she says quietly

Fuck, she's my student.

"Shit" we both say

"Rose, if I'm going to be honest I don't care" I say

She smiles, I Realize I have to drop her off at... the.... Dorms.