Prologue

The annoying alarm in my phone woke me from a dream. "What was that dream about again?" It wasn't a good one that I'm sure. Then why it feels like I should try to remember what it was about? Looking at time in my phone I realized that if I won't get up soon I'll be late for school. While dressing up I couldn't help but look at myself in the mirror.
-"..." Before any negative thoughts would consume me I shook my head and went to the kitchen to get my breakfast.
-"Good morning!" my mom said. I didn't respond, I went to my mom to hug her, this is my way of saying 'Good Morning' when I'm not awake properly or just not feel like talking yet. Mom smiled and hugged me back. I started to make breakfast for myself, after awhile I finally ask:
- "Do you have day off?"
-"No, but today I start later, so don't worry I'll take (little sister name) to school. Also I made lunch for you too!"
 -"Thank you."
-"So...How is school? It's been month since it started, did you make some friends?"I sighed, not feeling like talking about it, yet I don't want to worry my mom.
-"It's fine I guess... there is one girl in my class, Yoimiya, she's really nice, sometimes we spend school breaks together."
-"That's great! You should invite her here sometimes!" mom smiled, happy that I finally made a friend.
I got up and got ready to go. I took my backpack and say goodbyes to my mom. "I don't really want to go to school..."
If I think about it Yoimiya was the first one to approach me, no, she's the first one to approach everyone, she's a very nice and friendly person. I'm grateful that she wanted to be friends with me, I only wish I would stop worrying about stuff so I could get along with her better. I want to talk more with her, hang out more with her but I still feel slightly shy and the thought of her other friends being more interesting and fun than me is not helping in that matter at all. "Ah, that's bad! Don't think like that (y/n)!" Well, it's hard to not think like that when her friends like Ayaka and Kokomi are really great. Sometimes I was invited to eat lunch with them and Yoimiya. They are kind, smart and of course they are pretty... so pretty that it felt like someone like me shouldn't sit with them. It's like a potato lying next to beautiful flowers. I would say I'm average person if I'm being 'nice' to myself, but I know, compared to them I'm not that interesting at all.
-"Good morning!!" someone said, snapping me from my previous thoughts. Turning back I saw a little boy with cute smile.
-"Hello Ruu." I smiled to him "How are you?" Ruu's smile got wider "At least he's in good mood". -"I'm fine! Today I got up earlier so I could go and see miss Kapatcir and ask if she needs something from shop!" Ruu is truly a sweet child, he's a kind soul, so kind that scary old miss Kapatcir accepted only him in our neighborhood. I'm glad the old lady is kind to him, compared to his father who always complains that Ruu didn't finished his duties or that he shouldn't spend so much time on playground. I understand that as a son of priest he has to learn, so that he could inherit the role in future and take care of shrine but Ruu is still a child, he shouldn't be that strict with him. At least it seems his father is afraid of miss Kapatcir too, if she is sitting on the bench close to playground then Ruu can spend much more time there playing and goofing around like a kid should do.
-" (y/n)? Are you alright? You look sad today..."
 -"Ah I'm fine! Sorry! I just... um... had a nightmare, so I didn't sleep well today haha!" Ruu looked at me, deep in the thought, then he searched for something in his pockets.
-"I got something that will make you feel better!" he took my hand and put something in it. It's a candy. Lavender Melon flavor.
 -"I hope you like this flavor but if not... then I can give you another one!!"
-"This one is fine! Thank you Ruu! You're the best!" I smiled to him and he showed me his smile again. "He's so precious, I want to hug him!"
-"Oh! Lumine! Aether! Good morning!" the boy run towards twins that came from the corner of street. Lumine and Aether, the most popular twins in our school, normally I don't care about people from other classes but even so I end up knowing who they are, thanks to Yoimiya and other people from my class. Them being friends with Yoimiya is not surprising, knowing her, but what I heard from her, Ayaka and Kokomi, they made friends with other popular or eccentric kids in our school. How did they do it? They came two weeks after school started and in one week they become so popular. It would be a lie if I said that I'm not jealous of Lumine. She's very beautiful, smart, confident, she can make friends with anyone, I'm sure many guys have crush on her as well. Her twin brother is good looking too, I understand why some girls from class would talk about him, his face, no, both twins are like angels.I sighed and continue walking to school, passing quickly by Ruu and twins and saying goodbye to little kid. I don't really want to be noticed by twins but I would feel bad for not saying 'bye' to Ruu.