Chapter 1

-"Wake up!" I heard someone yell at me, "Is that boy voice?"
 -"No, I want sleep more" I muttered.
- "We are going to be late! Get up! Your breakfast is going to be cold!"
"My breakfast?" I opened my eyes and saw a young boy in front of me. Is that....angel? He sighed and looked at me with worried expression. My vision got cleaner and I realized that 'angel' is no one other than Aether. Why is Aether here? Is that some weird dream? Why would I dream about Aether waking me up? 
 -"Lumine, are you really alright? Maybe we should have gone to hospital yesterday, after all Itto hit you in the head with the ball..."Wait, did he just called me 'Lumine'?
-"What are you talking about?" He looked at me surprised.
-"Don't tell me you forgot about yesterday? You were playing with Itto and Childe-"
-"I didn't, I'm not Lumine" I interrupted him, if this is a dream, then it's annoying one. Yeah Lumine is cool but I don't really want to be her.
-"...Alright, I'm calling mom and I'm going to tell her that I need to take you to the hospital." He took his phone from pocket, I got up and took it, this whole thing starting to be ridiculous. Aether didn't said anything, he just look at me deep in the thought. I put phone on the desk and then I looked around realizing that this is not my room. My blood went cold when I saw my reflection that was in front of me in the mirror. That's Lumine, no, I am Lumine. I'm in Lumine body. I approached mirror, touching 'my' cheeks, 'my' hair. It's impossible. This feel to realistic to be a dream. Aether put hand on my shoulder, telling me
-"You know this isn't funny, I'm really worried about you." He looked sad, but how I should respond?
-"S-sorry, that was a bad joke, I'm fine! I just wanted to see your reaction! Haha!" I laughed awkwardly, he doesn't seem to buy it. After a moment he sighed.
-„Alright, Get down when you get ready, we are going to hospital!" he said, he took his phone from desk and then started walking towards door.
-"No, wait!" I caught his arm, stopping him. This situation is crazy and it felt like some weird dream but going to hospital when I still don't have any idea what's going on would be a bad thing, at least I feel like it.
-"I..I think you're overreacting! I'm really fine!" I tried to convince Aether but it seems he's still doesn't believe me.
-"Ok! It would be bad if both of us would miss school today, so how about it: I'll go see doctor and you just go to school?" well it's not like he'll know that I DIDN'T go to hospital and it would be good to have time for myself to think about everything. Aether looked at me skeptical. I tried to make some kind of puppy eyes saying 'please'.
-"Alright, alright, let's do that, just stop making this face, you look weird." He said turning around and leaving 'my' room. I sighed and sit on the bed. "This is terrible..." Suddenly the door opened scaring me and Aether was looking at me.
-"But promise me you'll go see a doctor ok?" he said with serious tone.
-"Of course!" I smiled at him. He closed the door and I heard him going downstairs. I lied down, looking at the ceiling.
-"So now what..." I muttered to myself.

After getting dressed and eating now a cold breakfast that Aether prepared for me, I went back to Lumine's room. After confirming that in fact today is Wednesday, I tried to recollect what happened yesterday."So I went to school like always, nothing interesting happened yesterday... hmmm I was cleaning class with Kazuha and I ... " I put 'my' hands on 'my' face "let's not think about it...next, what happened when I get out of school..." it struck me "when I was coming back home I saw a car almost hitting the girl and it didn't hit her cause I pushed her off... wait, does that mean that...that I died?"I started to feel sick, I remembered the pain I felt for the moment and then nothing. How I was scared when I was losing my conscious. "Wait... but why am I in Lumine's body? Aether said something that she was hit in her head yesterday...I hope this doesn't mean that she died from that, right? No, no, no, don't think like that (y/n), if I'm in her body then she should be in mine right?" My head started to spin, after all how this is possible?
-"Ugh I think I'm going to puke." I said to no one.