Chapter 2

I wanna clear something out is the story here doesn't follow the original story maybe i will like write here till u know the end of there backstory.

'Thinking'
"talking"
(s/n) = son name
______________________________________________________________________________

At the l/n manor:
y/ns room:

"Sally what shall i do i still have 2 days to reply to his offer... This is so exhausting..." y/n sighed sally locked at her lady worried since her lady have been thinking a lot about moriartys offer.

"maybe follow your gut feeling?" Sally said, her lady stayed silent for a bit then suddenly jumped of her seat making the maid jump taking her arms in hers "Sally! Thank you your a big help! Bring me a paper" Sally didn't know what she did but she's happy she helped her lady.

'I can't be there full job nanny since i have my duty as the leader of my family yes my father helps me and all but I'm still the one in charge of my family but i can still have them visit me and stay here for 6 days a month and they can be a playmate for s/n' she thought for a sec.

s/n is y/n biological child he came after y/n chose to have a successor by having a Marriage contract and after she has the child they are gonna divorce and y/n can fulfill her part of the contract.

"Sally send this to the moriartys manor"

"on my way my lady"

"MOM!!" the door bursted open by none other than s/n "s/n how many times did i tell you not to open the door like that" y/n scolded her child but once she saw the sad face of her child she felt guilty "well i guess it doesn't matter if it's only between us..." she coughed "but don't do that again ok?" she smiled softly at him and picked her child up.

"Mom did you know that my birthday is next month!!" he said excited while hugging his mothers nick "right your turning 6 next month aren't you? You grow up fast" smiling at her child while remembering how that child who she was holding in her arms crying now grow up to be a big boy.

"Then? What do you want as a gift for your birthday?" "i want mommy to take a two days off and spend time with me, your always in your office working and when you come out from the office your always tired even tho your tryna make time for me... " he replied.

'ah!! What did i do in my life to deserve such an angel!' she cried in her mind.

She let s/n down kissed him on his cheeks" fine then I'll clear my schedule for the week your birthday on, anything else you wanted?" smiling at her, he answered" no mommy thank you!" He left the room happily jumping up and down.

"Sebastian..." she called
"Yes my lady!"
"make sure every thing goes right on his birthday and bring me extra work for the next month until the day before his birthday i have to make sure i have nothing on my schedule when the time comes"
"Right away my lady"

In the moriartys manor:

'hmm so she wants me to send them to her every month... I guess i can agree to that'

Knock knock

"enter"

"Father did u call me?"

"ah yes i wanted to send those orphans you brought here to the l/n family for education and it be a good idea to get some dust out of the house every while and i want you to go with them to keep an eye at them for me"

"yes father"

Even if hes voice sound calm he was actually really happy inside hes head

"you can go now"

When Albert went out the door and finally relaxed he didn't realize he was tense until he let out a sigh but he  was really happy he can go to the l/n family.

William (since we don't know hes real name were gonna say like hes called William) and Louis were in their room when suddenly albert opened the door.

"William, Louis i have good news!"

"what is it albert?" they both asked

"we're going to the l/n manor!"

"you mean l/n family that family?? The one who has great power in Brittain?"

"yes that one!" albert said smiling ear to ear.

'heeh i never seen him so happy about something like that, also aren't they nobles and they also great power i have to make sure to put a great act infront of them'

"well i came here to give the great news I'll be off since i have something i have to do farewell" Albert said as he went out the door.

"so what do you think about this Louis?" asked William as he turned to Louis.

"i don't know brother but aren't that the family who has an influence in Brittain?"

"yes Louis that's them, so what do you know about them"

"as far as i know they have run multiple businesses all of them a great success, they also built an orphanage once one of them come to the age of 16 they start working as one of the family servants, and the family head is a woman, do you think we can trust a noble like that?"

We will have to wait then were gonna have to see for ourselves..."

Time skip to the day of their arrival at the l/n family manor:

"brother wake up!"

"Louis?"

"brother wake up today is the day were going to the l/n family! We should get ready"

"alright..."

After a little while and got their selves ready backing the things thy want to get with them Albert knocked the door.

"William, Louis come on it's time to go!"

"were coming albert come on Louis let's go did you back everything you need"

"yes brother"

When they went out the door they thought they will go with the moriarty carriage instead they saw a luxurious carriage waiting at the door with horseman standing infront of it holding the door.

"young master William, young master Louis please enter here"

Louis looked at William, then he felt William hold his hands. They entered the carriage to see Albert sitting they greet him, then they sat down the carriage seats were so soft that Louis and felt like they were on a cloud.

Louis melted into the seat.

"it's really soft isn't Louis" Albert said smiling toward Louis who was embarrassed about it and straighten his posture right away, while Albert and William giggled.

They started to chat a little bit and didn't fell the time when Suddenly they heard the door knock.

"young masters we arrived"

William opened the curtains a liitle bit to see a huge castle and a woman with a child who locked around the age of six waiting in the front yard. The servant opened the door and they came out of the carriage.

"welcome to the l/n manor William and louis i am y/n l/n"