Console Wars: Love in the Party Chat

I am a scientist at Black Mesa, located somewhere in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere because we doing secret cool stuff. I'm Y/N, Top scientist in the Soda-Researching division. I'm great friends with Tommy Coolatta, Tommy helps me in my research to create the best sodas. We recently developed a soda that makes us faster in time, helps us see faster. One day, I arrived to Black Mesa, going a different way to enter the facility to go watch a test on some... portal? I think- I don't know I barely pay attention to those dumb meetings. When I walk up to the doors, I see two guards, one opening up the doors for me and another getting in my space. "Passport?" The guard asked in a little bit of a monotone, yet unserious tone. I dig into my large pockets that basically carry everything I need and pull out my passport. "Niiicceee.." the guard says, stepping out of the way. "Thanks..." I look at his nametag, almost laughing at his name. "Benrey..? See ya." I walk on and go into the break-room area, seeing Tommy. "Oh hi Y/N! Watching the test today?" Tommy asked, holding two sodas of Purple Flurp, he was slightly jittery, I noticed a pile of empty cans by him, classic Tommy. "Sure am! Hey Tommy ol' pal- Since when did the guards start checking our passports now?" I asked, getting a soda myself. "Since today! Have you met Benrey? I'm friends with him, I'm trying to get some Playstation Plus so I can play Heavenly Sword with him! Don't tell him I think it's a rip-off of God of War." My heart skipped a beat, another gamer in Black Mesa? I thought I was the only one.. But.. he played Playstation.. I was a Nintendo fan.. It could never work between us anyways. "I've met Benrey, he seems like a pleasant... thing." I answered Tommy. Tommy waves to someone behind me "Hi Doctor Freeman! Hi Benrey!! :)" I turn around and see the doctor and my possible true love walking in, the doctor looks annoyed. "For the last fucking time- I dont have my fucking passport!!!" Mr. Freeman screamed at the unphased Benrey. "Th- then How do I know you're not mean?" Benrey asked, Mr. Freeman looked like he was about to burst until Benrey saw Tommy and I. "Yooooo Tommy!" Tommy smiled. "Hiiii!! I was just telling my best buddy about you!" Benrey then looks at me. "Do you play Heavenly Sword? I was gonna go with Tommy to buy PSN cards, do you wanna come with us later? Hahaha." Benrey asked with an evil creature looking grin, I shook my head at him. "Ummm I don't play on Playstation, I only play Nintendo Games." I say, Benrey frowns. "Oh so you play lil- lil dweebus sewage games huh? Like Super Mario Fart-dessy" He chuckles at his own joke. "Okay, You play Halo? Pfft more like- Gay-lo." Benreys face turns red with rage. "ARE YOU CALLING ME FUCKING GAY???" He asks, screaming in my face. "BLACK FARTS 2 ENJOYER-" I yelled at his face. "Go play your Pokemon Fart-uessm game! And go cry when you lose to a fucking ugly purple moth thing with its shitty graphics that cannot compare to Heavenly Sword." me and Benrey start a 3 hour long war argument about our consoles and games, Tommy looks at Gordon in fear "Oh no!!! They're in a Console war!! What should we do?? I don't want them to kill each other!!!" Tommy asked Gordon in a panic. "I don't know?! I'm literally running late to the test we have to do today and- OH MY GOD-" Gordon shouts in surprise as Benrey starts to make-out with me. Tommy gasps. "Love can truly bloom in the party chat!! The year long console wars can finally end!!" Tommy claps his hands in joy at the sight. "You wanna go bother this dweeb then when our shifts are over we can play Payday?" Benrey asks me. "It's a date." I say, I followed Gordon around with Benrey, going into the testing chambers with them. Couldn't wait to go hang out with Benrey after work, when Gordon pushed the crystal in I immediately died by being struck by a resonance cascade lighting bolt, turning me into immediate dush and cinders. Benrey crouches over my ashes, and teabags a little, laughing "Haha, skill issue in a Lobby, Rank 5 noob compared to my prestige level 70." Benrey wraps my ashes in the Sweet Voice cocoon, to keep our love in his memories.