003, You're telling me!

oo3

oo3. 💌☕️🏢 ↬ YOURE TELLING ME !
— I'm already late !
━━━━━ ❪❪ ♡ ❫❫ ━━━━━

The sunlight shined down into the room that housed the quartet of girls, the four broke, busy, college students who had stayed up until late hours of the night. The four had stayed in their respective bedrooms, and pairs shared a bathroom. Each room was small and had about enough room for one bed and a desk, and maybe a dresser if the person got a bigger room. But the bathrooms were quite spacious,, which was why the pairs managed to share. Juni and Aeiji shared one bathroom, Junis' stuff always being organized and placed back into its respective places while Aeijis stuff was always scattered near her sink and thrown anywhere she could find. On the other hand the other bathroom was pretty similar, except it was more decked out. When one person sharing the bathroom is a supermodel, the bathroom always has anything people need. The mirror in Asamis' and Iseuls bathroom had ring lights all around the square and there wasn't one square inch that didn't have makeup on it. The girls apartment wasn't that big but it was surely something that put a roof over their head and in their price range.

The first to wake up was Iseul, she had always been used to waking up early for classes or early shifts at her bakery. The girl had always found herself to be an early bird unlike her roommates who tended to sleep in until twenty minutes before their first class or until they decided to rise up from the dead.

Iseul yawned when she sat up from the bed, stretching out her limbs. She looked over to the bed to her left to see Asami spread out over her bed, messy hair with her sleep mask and all. The red-haired girl swiftly got out of bed, grabbing her robe and slippers from the pile of clothes left on the chair in the room before she made her way to the bathroom. The girl started to think of her plans for the day, quickly realizing today was Thursday, which meant she had no classes or work.

After twenty minutes went by, Iseul managed to get out of the bathroom and find her way to the kitchen. The white marble countertops, white cabinets, and silver appliances made the kitchen look like heaven to Iseul. It fit her standards for a perfect workstation, she stood by the stove just dreaming of all the amazing meals she could make in the kitchen today.

"Good morning." Iseul thought quietly to herself, she started to brew a cup of coffee for herself, and she then looked in the fridge to try to find something to make herself this morning for breakfast.

Suddenly a loud thud could be hear coming from where the bedrooms were, from behind the wall suddenly Aeiji appeared hopping on one foot struggling to put one of her shoes on. She continued to hop over to the kitchen counter, she didn't even look up to see her red-headed friend. The girl finally put her shoe on and started to straighten out her suit jacket, the girl then rushed over to the pantry.