1

Ellaur
There were 5 little monkeys who were feeling devious.. And so one of them had an idea that they started jumping on the bed and the others agreed. They were having so much fun until one fell off the bed and hit his head so bad he got brain damage.. their mom had to call the doctor and the doctor said that there should be no more monkeys jumping on the bed. A few days later that same monkey who fell off the bed and hit his head died from the injuries. A few days after the monkey died the other four were still feeling devious and they decided to jump on the bed again.. they were having so much fun again until one fell off the bed and hit his head too.. the mom saw this happen for the second time and had to call the doctor.. the doctor said to the mom that there shouldn't have been any monkeys jumping on the bed in the first place but since the mom is irresponsible she didn't care. A week later that monkey who fell off the bed died from the injuries too just like the last one.. A week later after the second monkey died there were three left. They still didnt learn from their mistakes and those three decided to jump on the bed again. And another monkey fell off the bed when they were jumping. The mom had to call the doctor again and the doctor was getting annoyed because he already told the mom that there should be no monkeys jumping on the bed two times but nobody listened. Two days later that monkey died too. There were two monkeys left and they didn't care about the three other monkeys who died from jumping on the bed... they were getting kind of fed up from the doctor because he was constantly telling the monkeys to stop jumping on the bed but they still didn't wanna listen.. Those two monkeys started jumping on the bed again but one fell off the bed and hit his head so hard he immediately passed away from the injuries. The mom had to call the doctor again and the doctor started to break down crying over the phone..the mom STILL didn't care about the doctor and there was one last remaining monkey. That monkey realized what happened and got really sad. He was feeling really lonely and wanted to be with his monkey brothers again so he decided to jump on the bed again. He jumped on the bed extra high and hit his head on the ceiling and got a concussion. The mom called the doctor again and the doctor started screaming and crying. The mom still didn't care and that last monkey passed away a month later but he was happy because he was with his monkey family in heaven.