♧♤PART 23♤♧

Hello there...
I will update every monday from now on...so be ready to make your Monday happy...😁😁😁

Kabir 's pov...

I saw that she was drinking something, it was wine, anyway who gives juice in clubs,
she made a weird face after drinking it...I went towards her to stop her after guessing that maybe this is her first time to drink wine...stupid girl...she was sitting on the stool placed near bartender...I grab her hand immediately when I saw her that she was about to drink that wine again after ordering another one...

Kabir: what are you doing Ms.siya...are you mad...

Kabir said harshly still holding her hand tightly...but she smiled at him titled her head cutely and looks at him blinking continiously...and then said...

Siya: AM I really m-mad...? D-do you think like that a-about me...M-mr.akdu singhaniya...no one loves me...not even my own father... everyone hates me...and it hurts...

She said straighting her head and drink once again with teary eyes and pouted...first i widen my eyes as she called me "akdu" but then my eyes soften when i looks at her red nose with red cheeks , her tear was about to fall when I wiped by my hands...and make makes her look at me...I turned her towards me...she looked at me again tears came into her eyes , I cups her face with both of my hands and said...straight looking into her beautiful eyes...

Kabir: no one hates you...
Siya: d-don't lie I know you also hates me that's why you always make me works more than any other employees...

She said pouting cutely with her half closed eyes and I gulped shaking my head in way to control my self from taking her under me...she is innocent...not for my world...

Siya: don't laugh, don't make fun of me aur I will bite you...

She said removing my hands on her cheeks and again order for another drink but bartender man looks at me for conforming...but i glare at him and signs him not to give more drink...siya noticed that man was looking towards me for asking for permission...

Siya: hey Mr...I said give me another drink...didn't you listen...

She said raising her voice pointing her index finger at him...bit he said something making her more angry...

Man: sorry mam but sir didn't wanted to get you drunk...so ,I can't give you more...

Siya looked towards me I was already smirking at her...she looks at me making her eyes little and said in angry tone looking nothing but cute...

Siya: why did you....I will not talk to you...you are so...So...bad...

She said being angry....folding her arms on her chest... then i again cups her face with both of my hands but she refused to look at me and slapped my hands away... If it was anyone else in Siya's place, I would have severed her hands from her body by now...but she is siya...she is something...

I smiled at her childishness while holding her by her shoulders softly turning her by dragging that stool on which she was sitting...and now her both legs were trapped between my legs...she try to move but i tighten my grip making her still...she looks at me and said...

Siya: leave me Mr.akdu...I hate you...

She said with teary eyes and i clenched my jaw listening her words...I am feeling something unusual in my heart...is she really hates me...no she can't hate me...she is just drunk that's why she is saying rubbish because I know girls like her can never hate someone...as she has the kindest heart ever which is totally opposite of me...am cruel...beast...am a bastard...who don't show any mercy...but...don't know why my heart always skip a bit whenever she is around me...I don't believe in love at all but now I think am getting obsessive...for her...I need her just for myself...it's my obsession... my thoughts cut off by one and only my siya who was wiggling to free herself from my tight grip and started to cry...I don't want her to cry...