Chapter 01

Suguru put his steps into a halt, looking around, all he could see is a bustling city and he is in the middle of it. He looked down to check what he's wearing, not those of a priest, instead it's the uniform of the Tokyo Jujutsu High – safe.

Sighing in relief, Geto Suguru fished his phone out of his pockets, he could only mentally pray that he has yet to meet Nanako and Mimiko. Staring at the screen, Suguru finally released all the tension in his body. Its September 2009, when Satoru is the strongest.

Satoru could currently finish any missions all by himself, and also the time when he spent most of his time alone.

"Haa"

Suguru heaved a sigh as he entered a café.

"Good Morning, may your life have the best tea! What can I get for you?" Suguru glanced at the curse spirit resting on the sales lady's shoulder. (Pun intended)

"Matcha tea and a matcha shortcake" those words already left his mouth before he could even glance at the menu, though the word mochi caught his eyes. Satoru would love those.

"One order of matcha tea and a matcha shortcake, is there anything else you'd like to add?" the sales lady raised her eyes to meet his after punching in his orders.

"2 big box of mochi, a slice of every sweet cake you have, a piece of every sweet good, and the sweetest drink that you have" Suguru stared at the lady as the lady stared back at him, one thought ran in their heads: what a ridiculous order.

"...2 big box of mochi, which set would you like?"

Suguru glanced back at their menu hoping to find clues about this sets, and the lady noticing his confusion decided to just explain it to him.

"We have the one big set that's good for 8 people, and another big set that's for 12 people. That Menu has some description missing so you wouldn't be able to find this information there"

"Ah, that one for 12 people" a dawn of realization came to Suguru as his brain is still processing everything quite slow. Must be an after effect of transferring into his former world.

"One order for matcha tea, a matcha shortcake, 2 big box of mochi of set b, a slice of every sweet cake, and a piece of every sweet good that we have, and the sweetest drink that we have is Amazake, would you like it alcoholic or non-alcoholic?"

"..non-alcoholic" alcohol is Satoru's biggest weakness.

"And that would be a total of 14,810 yen, would you like to pay cash or card?"

"Card" Suguru handed his card.

After the payment, Suguru didn't wait too long as his order soon came. He grabbed his cup and the bag that contained his order before leaving the shop.

Staring at all of his order, he remembered that he isn't sure whether Gojo Satoru would be at school or if he is in a mission. After a few minutes of contemplation, Suguru decided to just buy a ref for Satoru's room and leave all these sweets there.

And true to his thoughts, Suguru did buy a ref, had it installed in Satoru's room, and organized all the goods he brought inside to cool. When he's done with everything, his matcha tea is also finished up and the only thing left for him to eat is his matcha shortcake.

Suguru finished his cake within minutes as he walked towards the hall, he needs to talk to Yaga. There might be some mission for him, he needs to finish as much as he can before 'that' mission next week, after 'that' mission, he'll take the children to a house, their new home. As for living as a sorcerer, he has a plan in mind.

Gojo Satoru is the strongest now, and he is always being sent to missions, as for Shoko, Suguru is more than sure that Shoko would rather not be disturbed as she trains her curse technique. And it's also been a year since.......

"We have a few actually, but, why would you want them now?" Yaga stared intently at Suguru, this student of his has been acting unusual – more like unstable these past few days, seeing such clarity in his eyes brought relief to Yaga.

"Just some personal stuff, I want to move out so I was planning on taking care of it" Geto Suguru answered as he examined the files of different missions presented to him. He picked out 15 out of the 20 presented to him.

"Going back to your parents?" Yaga examined the files returned to him. The mission grade ranges from first grade to special grades. (Meaning that the sorcerers who could finish or take on those missions are either first grades or special grades). Yaga approved those that he thinks Suguru is capable of handling.

"Nah, just my own place, this place is already pretty deserted to me anyway" Suguru gathered all the files in his arms, out of the 15 files he picked, only 12 came back.

"After you with those two other brats graduate, we'll be able to recruit more than 4 first years" Yaga shook his head at Suguru's questioning eyes as he approved of the remaining files.

"That's all I need, just say Hi to Panda for me" Suguru took out his phone and started looking for all on-sale properties.

"Satoru will come back next week, do you plan on telling him?" Yaga cleaned up the mess Suguru created on his desk as he asked the young man.

"Nah, not any time sooner" Suguru turned around and waved. He got lots to finish.

"Woah, how many did you finish today? When I heard from Nanami that you could finish around 3 to 5 missions a day, I thought he was kidding, but I guess he wasn't"

Suguru sighed at that energetic voice, oh how he missed it.

"Haibara" Suguru picked up the cola that fell on the box of a vending machine. Right, this guy's bout to die.

"Senpai, you didn't answer my question" Haibara pouted but his smile was soon brought back to his lips. What an overly optimistic asshole, no wonder you got killed.

"Five, and where's your twin?" Suguru popped the lid off the cola and drank it's content.

"Nanami is not my twin, but he's reporting about our recent mission" Haibara sat by the bench and stared at Suguru as the latter bought another 2 cans of drinks.

Suguru silently approached his underclassman and handed him a drink as he opened and drank the other one. Haibara's death is near, maybe tweaking his fate a bit wouldn't hurt.

"Ah, I heard you pissed yourself in this mission, is Nanami reporting that too?"

"Gah! How did you know?! and no he's not! I told him not to!!"

"Eh? so you did piss yourself? I thought it was just a rumor"

"Senpai!!!"

"Hahahahahahahaha!"