Chapter 02

September 2009
XX Province, XX City
(Previously XX Village)

Mission Summary: Exorcise the cursed spirit thought to be causing mysterious disappearances and strange death.

"Even though it's the second time, I still find this absurd and......saddening" though the only difference now is I can't kill these monkeys.

Suguru summoned one of his cursed spirits and made everyone in the village fall into a deep sleep for at least an entire month. This should be enough to cause a bit of a memory loss.

"Hey, come with me outside" Suguru stared at the beaten Nanako and Mimiko, heart aching at their weakened appearances. He'll have to work hard to fatten them up.

MEANWHILE,

"eh? What's this?"

Gojo Satoru stared, confused, as to why there is a refrigerator in his room. Walking towards it, he saw a note being held by a magnet against the door of the refrigerator.

For you
- G. Suguru

Suguru? Why would he buy me a ref? its not like I cook, or is he telling me to learn how to cook? That bastard....

Pouting at that thought, Satoru pulled the ref door open, only to be surprised by the content inside.

Suguru you're an angel!

______________________________________

"This should be the place" Suguru stared at the building up front and carried Nanako and Mimiko inside.

He went up to the 5th floor and to room 502. Suguru held the two kids in one arm as he used his other hand to fish out the key and unlocked the door. After opening it, he placed the twin down and let them explore the apartment.

Before he could fully enter, the room opposite his opened. A short haired woman came out carrying a kid around the age of Nanako and Mimiko, although the kid looks super young, Suguru managed to recognize him.

Fushiguro Megumi. Then, this must be his mother, and Toji's wife.

"A new neighbor? I thought this room would be empty for at least a year" a look of surprise was evident on her face and her friendly tone delivered her words warmly.

"Hmm, just bought it" Suguru moved out of the doorway to show the empty apartment.

"I see, there's a mall just a block from here, they do deliveries and installment. Hope that help" Satomi merely took a glance before smiling briefly at Suguru before turning to leave.

Megumi continued to stare at Suguru causing the man to smile.

"....Megumi......Fushiguro" Both Satomi and Suguru paused after hearing the young child's voice.

Chuckling, Satomi turned around and decided to introduce herself.

"I almost forgot, I'm Fushiguro Satomi, this child's mother"

"Geto Suguru, nice to meet you, Fushiguro and...little Fushiguro" Suguru chuckled at Megumi's scrunching face.

"And I'm Nanako! This is my twin Mimiko" Nanako burst out of the door pulling Mimiko with her.

"Ah, you have children, you look so young that's why I-" looking embarrassed, Satomi patted Nanako and Mimiko's head to which they are delighted to receive.