[Chapter 2] Woken

[Chapter 2]
Woken-

When you opened your eyes, the first thing that you saw was a very white ceiling.

You then suddenly sat up and tried to get of the bed but something on your wrist refrained you. Your wrist were chained on the legs of the bed, you look around the room processing everything. You were in a very white room with a white bed. As you look on your wrist again, you then saw a.. bracelet?

You have no idea what it is and what it does, in fact you have no idea where you are. All you know is that you were at the forest before you fell unconscious.

You then realise that you were wearing different clothing, you were wearing a white t-shirt with white shorts.

You also have another bracelet on your other hand. It was black and had a yellow circle on it.

Just then, you heard a door open. You were panicking when you looked around the room earlier so you must haven't noticed it.

You saw a tall figure with white jacket, light-blue mask and a hat covering it's face and the top part of the hair. She has long black hair yet he still looks like a male even if her face isn't visible.

The more you look at her, the more you realise that she looks similar to that person you saw before you passed out. It really was her.

She walks towards you with a paper on her hand, and as she comes closer you stare at her menacingly. She stopped beside the bed and asked "can you read.?"

You looked at her with hatred. "Of course I can." She replies to you with an empty tone "read this." Showing you the paper she held.

It had small hand writings so you had a hard time reading it. She then walks away with the paper not letting you continue reading any further.

You weren't able to read a sentence but you did manage to read one word 'experiment'. You thought about it for a long time and realised what the paper might have meant with one simple word.

Note from author:

The next chapter will show what the scientist will do next~ (^w^)

If your reading this, please enjoy this novel. I will try my best to continue and create a chapter per day maybe.