For me?

POV: Daryl finding a necklace and puts it around your neck.

Daryl and Y/N had been out on a supply run for most of the day. They had been searching for medicine and food, but they hadn't found much. As they were about to head back to their camp, Daryl spotted something on the ground.

"What's that?" Y/N asked, following his gaze.

Daryl walked over to the object and picked it up. It was a necklace, made of silver and adorned with a small, sparkling gem.

"Looks like someone lost this," Daryl said, turning it over in his hands.

Y/N stepped closer, eyeing the necklace with interest. "It's pretty," she said.

Daryl nodded, and then he did something unexpected. He took the necklace and draped it over Y/N head.

"Here," he said, clasping the necklace around her neck. "It looks good on you and the person who lost it, it probably dead anyway."

Y/N was surprised by the gesture. She hadn't expected Daryl to be so thoughtful.

"Thanks," she said, running her fingers over the gemstone. "It's beautiful."

Daryl shrugged, looking a little embarrassed. "Just thought it would look good on you," he said.

Y/N smiled, feeling a warmth in her chest. She had always been wary of getting close to people, but Daryl was different. He was kind and thoughtful, and he made her feel safe.

As they walked back to their camp, Y/N couldn't help but play with the necklace around her neck. It was a small gesture, but it meant the world to her. She knew that she had found a true friend in Daryl, and she was grateful for it.
.