the note : 1

(Most of the story is going to be in Craig's point of view. Cause, why not?)

Of course, one of the days I actually went to school and tried to pay attention, I got a note thrown at the back of my head. It was crumpled up, but I could still understand the writing.

On January 29th, meet me at starks Pond.

Who in the hell would want to meet me a month and a half away. That's dumb. I looked around for who could have written the note. No one seemed out of the ordinary. I looked to the seat next to me. I saw a shakey blonde kid. I watched him for a minute. I saw a thermos on his desk. Every once in a while, he would pick it up and take a sip. No, he didn't sip it. He fucking gulped it. Damn. What's in that thermos? I saw him twitch a few times. Oh yeah. I used to hang out with him. I started thinking about what his name was. I didn't notice that he had turned his head to me and saw me staring.

"G-gah!" The blonde said while jumping a bit. I was a little confused.

"What craig. Oh, Jesus. Am -I annoying you?" He asked worriedly.

"What?" I asked. He stared at me blankly for a second before twitching. He turned back to face the front of the classroom and continued paying attention.

I was too distracted by him to pay attention to the class. I continued staring like a creep, and I knew he could tell because he stiffened his body, and was tense.

I looked away from him and looked at clyde instead, who was in the other seat next to me. He looked at me, and I flipped him off.

He gave me a 'seriously' look. My facial expression didn't change, I just kinda looked back up the the board.

...

I didn't learn shit. Another day wasted on fucking school. I sighed. On my way home from school, I saw that kid again.

Twitchy bastard.

His name starts with a t...

T...

T...

Tweek...

TWEEK! THAT'S HIS NAME!

He looked up from his hands like he had seen a ghost. I said that out loud... shit...

"C-craig!?" He asked while looking at me weirdly.

"Hi- tweek." I said while waving awkwardly.

He looked so confused.

"How have you been?" I asked while putting my hands in my pockets and walking over to him. He tensed.

"W-Why are you here... c-craig...." he said, pausing before saying my name, like it physically hurt to say. It hurt me. I have no idea why, but it did. He stared at the floor.

I thought for a minute.

Oh yeah. That's why we stopped hanging out.

"I'm sorry..." I started.

"D-don't" the blonde said looking at me in my eyes. I could see the hurt. I felt the vibe change. I felt awful. We used to be so close...