💙💜 prologue

5 years later...

YOUR POV

"Sana! Wanna go shopping? I'm seriously bored.." Momo said on the other line.

"Sure! I--" I said before she cutted me off..

"Great!

MeetyouatTimesSquareat5sharp! Dressfab!" she said hurriedly and hung up...

I shook my head and smiled...She never changes...

I headed to the bathroom that Sehun and I share.Soon, I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me.

I looked for some clothes to wear and finally wore my white sweater and skinny jeans. I slipped in my black converse and put on my hat.

I finally headed out the house..

(TIME SKIP <3)

to: Momo

'Yah! Momo! Eodieyo! I've been standing here for over half an hour now! Yah! If you dont show up in 5 minutes, I'm leaving...'

MESSAGE SENT

I placed my phone back in my purse and waited for her while sitting on the bench in the mall.

5 minutes have passed... I'm seriously

leaving. But before that....

(TIME SKIP <3)

Okay, now I can go!

Nothing like the refreshing taste of bubble tea after some frustration waiting for Mandy. I sipped my strawberry bubble tea called a cab..

(TIME SKIP <3)

I unlocked the door to my house and when I turned on the lights...

"SURPRISE Sana!" Momo, Tzuyu and other Twice members greeted me.

"What's going on? What are we celebrating?" I asked confused.

"Wait. Its not your birthday Sana-ah?" Dahyun asked. Chaeyoung immediately nudged him.

I softly chuckled.

"Well, its no ones birthday today. Is there jagi?" I asked and held Tzuyu's arm.

He grabbed hold of my hand, knelt down...

"Sana-ah, saranghae.. And I want to be with you forever. I want to be your children's father. I want to be the one you see everyday first thing in the morning. I want to be the one to make you coffee every morning. I want to be the only man you go on a date with. I want to have a honeymoon with you. And most importantly, I want to be the one sharing my bubble tea with, and no one else.." he said.

Tears begin to escape my eyes.

"Aigoo, Tzuyu... What a lot of 'wants'... cant handle it.. Look, she's crying." Dahyun jokes..

Tzuyu and I exchanged eye smiles. Then he showed me a silver ring... I covered my mouth in shock..

"Sana -ah, can we take it another level?"

"Yes Tzuyu-ah!"

Everyone cheered and he slipped the ring into my finger....

I'm finally proposed!

Tears keep coming out of happiness. I simply cant handle the joy I am in right now!

I am now walking down the isle in my father's arm. Tzuyu, who's already by the altar, impatiently waits for me. As soon as I was standing by him already, he took my hand and we both walked closer to the altar.

(SKIP TO VOWS <3 just so excited><)

To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

We exchanged ringsand everyone in the room cheered aloud.

I now pronounce you, man and wife!

Best words of my life!

Right at the reception area, Tzuyu took my hadn and led me to the dancefloor as a slow song plays.

"Care for another waltz?"