4.

•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸¸.•*´¨'*•.¸
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★

Doctor said my scars would take a long time to heal. 

That's where everything went wrong. 

It was more painful to hear those heart-wrenching taunts by the society, by my 'friends' in my previous school and above all my own mother, than to get burned. 

I sometimes wish that maybe I should've died that day, it would have been better, rather than to get murdered everyday by words like these. 

Words are sometimes sharper than a blade. 

Putting my hand on my chin, I sighed and stared out of the window unable to concentrate in my class, thinking deeply of all ways to make myself approachable towards my mother. No matter how much I tried to be a good girl, I just couldn't be in her book of praises. All I ever heard was,

"Why don't you just disappear from my life? I hate that face of yours." 

Sighing deeply to my own thoughts, I noticed a reflection on the glass window. 

Oh! I forgot to notice the guy sitting beside me.

He happily raised his hands with a 'Yes sir' coming from his side to the attendance and then looked at me, his eyes so dreamy, hair neatly styled into a perm cut, his lips curved up into a beautiful smile and he glanced towards me, showing his boxy smile. I instantly turned my head forward, flustered. 

I guess he caught me staring at him. 

It would be a lie if I say I wasn't taken aback by his breathtaking beauty and the other thing is… 

It's been a really long time since someone smiled looking at me.