Big Baby; Fred Weasley

mrpuglover i am so sorry for the wait love- please enjoy xx 

My fiance is truly amazing- when he doesn't make me want to cut his head of to get him to shut the fuck up. He is usually mildly tolerable but for the past 2 days he's been sick with a nasty spout of food poisoning which he got from a sketchy muggle restarunt. He's been throwing up for the past 2 days but it seems he hasn't completely kicked it as he still feels like shit. I just made him soup and had opened the door to our room and was greeted with a long whine. "Honey it hurts!" 

"I know Freddie- i brang you soup since you've stopped throwing up" I smiled putting the bowl down and fixing his pillows so he could sit up. "Can you cuddle me while i eat?" He pouted and i smiled sitting next to him and cuddling in to his side "Please don't spill soup on me." I laughed wiping off a drop of soup that fell on my shoulder. "I'm sorry princess."

After he finished i took it away and smiled at him. He was looking at me while doing grabby hands.  "God you are such a big baby." i laughed laying down on top of him and he grinned. I sat up for a couple minutes before sitting up again. "Speaking of babies-" i said looking at him. 

He wasn't stupid, he caught on immediately. 

"OH MY GOD!" He grinned pulling me back down laughing. "I was going to wait for you to get better to tell you but i couldn't wait anymore." I smiled propping Myself up on my elbows. "Your pregnant- with my baby, our baby! oh i feel so much better we have to tell everyone." he ranted and i grinned. "We will tomorrow night but for now lets fight about names and cribs." I smiled and he laughed. 

"Let's start with the easy part- if its a boy, Fred junior obviously."

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!"