- How you meet -

- Stan Marsh

Your sibling knew his big sister. So they ran into each other, so you where forced to stand there and wait for them to get done talking and so where Stan. So he decided to say something to you and like that you both started talking.

- Kyle Broflovski

He saw you throw out your homework so he conformed you about it and you where then forced to do whatever he told you do to if you didn't want him to snitch.

- Clyde Donovan

He tried to flirt with you when you started, but you accidently gave him a death stare and told him that you weren't into that game and because you accidently sounded a bit harsh then he got scared of you and started crying, so you were forced to comfort him.

- Trent Boyett

You where at a café minding your own business when suddenly Trent sat  by your table because there where no other available seats. A few minuts later you could Kinda recognize him since everyone had talked about him getting released from juvie, so you asked him if it was him and then you started talking and he got interested in you.

- Kenny McCormick

You bullied him in school for being poor.  One day your mom saw you bully him after school, a day she was supposed to pick you up. She got mad at you and invited his family over and forced you to get along.

- Eric Cartman

You where almost as rude as he was. You always laughed when he made a rude joke of someone. So one say he surprisingly started being interested in you. (Sorry i couldn't think of anything. better :'))

- Pete Thelman

He catched you having a mental breakdown and since he could clearly see how you felt, he started coming up with some random shit that matched how you felt and since that day you started talking.

- Tweek Tweak

You got put together in a school project, so you went to your house and talked and forgot all about the project because you had so much in common.

- Craig Tucker

You accidently bumped into him, he flipped you off, you flipped him off. And since that day you would flip each other off every time you saw each other. But one day in class he sat down next to you and you started talking bc class was boring.

- Micheal Rogers (Tall goth)

You came to rest at the back of the school because you didn't like people. When he sat there waiting for his friends, he of course called you a 'conformist'. You looked at him wired and called him 'conformist' back, he didn't like that so he started explaining how heh wasn't a conformist and you explained how you weren't one either. And since you ended up having alot in common you started talking.

- Damien Thorn

You where burning a upside down cross just for fun and you accidentally summoned him without knowing it or thinking about what could possibly go wrong.