Finale!

*Sunday*

(Midoriya House)

"Very well, let's talk," Hisashi said as he sat in front of them. "But first, Inko and Izuku, please take a seat as well. Judging by their expressions, I think that this conversation may take some time."

'Great,' Aizawa thought looking at the passive-aggressive tone that Hisashi was using.

After Inko and Izuku took their seats on either side of him, Hisashi smiled at the two U.A. teachers and pulled out his phone, placing it in the middle of the table with the recorder app on.

"What's this for?" All Might asked.

"Depending on how this conversation goes, I may need to contact my lawyers," Hisashi replied with a smile. "Well, now that that's out of the way, please continue."

"Sir, we don't think it's necessary to-"

"Please continue," Hisashi cut All Might off, still smiling.

Aizawa and All Might exchanged a brief glance before Aizawa took a deep breath and began. "Firstly, we would like to apologize for everything that you went through while under U.A.'s protection."

"Can you elaborate on what kind of things you are referring to, Mr.Aizawa?" Hisashi leaned forwards with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Aizawa sighed, searching for the right words. "Firstly, I must apologize for rigging your score on the Quirk Apprehension Test. On that day, I was planning to expel you regardless of your performance, due to your lack of control over your quirk and your connection with All Might."

"I see," Izuku nodded.

All Might tilted his head. "That's it? I thought you would be more surprised."

"Well, I already suspected that he had rigged the test," Izuku shrugged. "Although I was scared at the prospect of getting expelled on the very first day of school, I soon realized that I couldn't have done any worse than Mineta or Hagukare at that point. Besides, teachers have rigged my scores before, so I was just glad to have not been expelled."

"Izuku, you shouldn't be thinking like that," Hisashi placed a hand on his son's shoulder before turning to Aizawa with a glare. "And you, why do you think that my son having a connection with the No. 1 hero - which I will come back to later - is a bad thing?"

"I don't think it's a bad thing, but I was concerned that he might not put in the effort and instead ride on All Might's favor," Aizawa explained.

"And what led you to believe that?" Hisashi asked. "Did my son give you any reason to think that?"

"No, but the comments on his student files and my own personal biases led me to believe so," Aizawa replied.

"Great...just great," Hisashi shook his head in disappointment.

"Now, let's discuss the entire thing with Bakugo," Aizawa said, already wondering how he would defend himself. "First of all, on behalf of U.A., I apologize for all the trouble you have gone through because of our negligence towards Bakugo and his aggressive behavior."

"Bakugo...that name sounds familiar," Hisashi scratched his chin.

"He's the son of my friend Mitsuki, the loud, blonde one," Inko explained.

"Ah, the one who threatened to kill me if I ever hurt you," Hisashi remembered Mitsuki. Then, his expression turned serious. "What exactly did this Bakugo kid do to Izuku?" Aizawa began to speak, but Hisashi cut him off. "On second thought, Izuku, why don't you tell me what Bakugo did?"

Izuku hesitated for a moment but the look in his father's eyes convinced him to speak, "Apart from the daily verbal harassment, he attempted to attack me on the first day of school. During the Battle Trials on the second day, he launched a life-threatening attack on me, despite All Might's warning that it could kill me. Then, in our First Term Final Practical Exams, he struck me in the face. Lastly, he dragged me to a school gym, demanding answers, and initiated a fight with me when I tried to avoid the confrontation."