IRL - part 14

[Amanda's POV]

Me and the rest of the cast were all in the limo heading to the club. This evening is supposed to be amazing. Let's just say I already had at least 4 cups of proseco along with the rest of the girls. We all danced, joked around and took pictures. The guys were mostly in their own world as they calmly conversed and drank along once in a while, watching us girls dance. 

We soon arrived at the club, Nina and Candice both held each of my hands as we drunkly entered the club together while the rest of our friends follow behind. We didn't wait for any of them, as we immediately went to the dance floor. The song that was balsting was 'Bad Romance' by Lady Gaga. 

All of us girls sang to the lyrics, and danced like there was no tomorrow. Soon enough Kat, Sara and Kayla joined us with Paul, Michael and Steven. We were all dancing in a little group with everyone in the club scattered around us. I honestly haven't felt this alive in a long time. I've been so tied up with work and trying to make everyone feel happy that it feels amazing to finally wind up. I don't know why Zach, Matt and Ian aren't with us but maybe they'll join soon. Time for the most fun I've had ever had. I went into my own group with Paul and Michael, Paul was in front of me, while Michael danced with me from behind. I wrapped my arms around Paul's neck, as he placed his arms on my waist. All three of us jumped up and down, and it eventually ended up with us hugging each other. I let go of them, as I faced them, wrapping my arms around both of their shoulders, still singing along to the lyrics. All of us were drunk as hell, but we loved it. I slided my arms off Paul and Michael's shoulders, before I grabbed both of their hands, and lead them to our group. We all created a circle and each of us took turn to do a dance in the middle as the others clapped along. I had now noticed that Zach and Matt were now with us, leaving Ian the only one who wasn't with us. I made it my mission to try and find him, and talk about what's going on with him. 

I walked towards the first place I thought he'd be at, and to my surprise I was right. He was sat by the bar, drinking a beer.

"Hey, Ian," I told him, with a smile over the loud music. "Why aren't you dancing with us?"

Ian looked at me like I had said something dumb. "Amanda, oen thing you don't know about me, is that I don't dance."

I chuckled, and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right. I know it's not just that. You've been quiet all day, what's wrong?"

Ian sighed looking down at his drink. I looked at him, and saw a small tear sliding down his cheek, but he wipped it away, to hide it. "My girlfriend, Ashley, and I broke up."

"What?" I exclaimed, confused. "Why?"

Ian huffed. "Because... I proposed to her and she said no."

My mouth flew opened. "Oh, My God, I'm so sorry." I pulled him into a small side hug which he accepted. I pulled back, and faced him. "Do you know why she said now?"

Ian shrugged as he took a sip of his beer. "She said she wasn't ready yet." 

"So, you just broke up?" I asked, with furrowed brows. "For that little reason?"

"Amanda, it's not tht simple," Ian told me, with a shake off his head. "I wanna start a life, have a family. Ashley wants to be able to live a little longer without having big responsiblities. We're gonna stay together if we're not happy with the outcome each other chooses for our lives."

I sighed, but nodded in understanding. I turned to the bartender, and asked him to give us two shots of whiskey before turning back to Ian andplaced my hand over his. "Ian Somerholder as your angelic guardian angel in disguise, I will not let one small thing like this ruin your night. You are going to drink these shots of whiskey and head to the dance floor and dance together until our shoes fall off."

Ian chuckled, at my request. "Alright, fine. Let's do this." 

I nodded before, we both grabbed our shots that the bartender gave us, and we gulped it down. 

"Woah!" I exclaimed, and cringed my face at the strong taste, while Ian jsut slightly cringed and took it like a champ. 

"Now, let's go to that dance floor, you were praising a few seconds ago," Ian told me, as he got up and held his hand out. 

I grinned, grabbing his hand, as he led us both to the dance floor. We joined our little friend group, and danced as if we were on the dance floor since the second we entered the club. Ian and I were all over each other. I know that this sounds wrong because he just broke up with his ex-girlfriend, I have a boyfriend, and he's all over Nina too, who's right beside us. I flung my arms around him, jumped on his back and even twerked on him. I think it's the alcohol that is mainly acting but to be honest I'm having so much fun. 

Eventually we reached the end of the night, and everyone was tired. We took the limo back to everyone's houses to drop us off one by one. Soon it was just me, and Ian on the last stops. My stop was approaching  and I was getting emotional I was leaving him. 

I turned to face him with a frown. "Thanks for an awesome right. I had a lot ot fun."

Ian nodded in agreement. "Me too."

"I hope you feel a little better about the whole Ashley situation," I told him, hoping I made a positive impact on him. 

Ian nodded slightly. "I am." He smiled at me. "Thank you, Mandi. I really mean it." 

I didn't know what else to do, so I pulled him into a hug. I was happy that I got Ian's mind off of things. He has become such a good friend to me, even if we just met, and I couldn't imagine letting him just stay miserable the whole night. In all honesty, while we were dancing I had the slightlest feelings for him, but then I remember that I'm with Cory, and he just ended a relationship, and I don't want to do anything to hurt Cory, even if it meant throwing away this small feelings that's formed earlier. 

Suddenly the limo stopped, making Ian and I pull away from each other. I looked through the car window, and realized we ahd reached my house. I gathered my purse and belongings before turning to Ian giving him slight smile. Good night."

"Good night," Ian told me, with a small wave. 

I nodded, before turning towards the car door and stepped out. Just as I was about to close the door, I heard Ian say something. 

"Don't forget the scene we have to do tomorrow," Ian told me. 

I slammed the door shut, and turned walked towards my door. Out of an sudden I freeze as I realize what he said. Oh my god, we have a scene to film tomorrow. That is not good or bad. It's good because who doesn't want to have a scene with a great friend and a possible crush but I hope it's not a kissing scene and that I will catch feelings for him for real because it would ruin Cory, and it would ruin my current relationship.