In Which Nozomi Pulls a Death Card (none)

Summary- The Death Card is pulled from Nozomi's Tarot deck. Who is going to die today?

Genre- Tragedy, Suspense

Implied NicoMaki, RinPana, KotoUmi, and NozoEli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a just normal day in the Idol Research Club's Clubroom. Rin was cuddling and glomping with Hanayo, Nico and Maki were bickering like a married couple, Kotori and Umi were chatting together with Honoka chomping down some bread, and Nozomi and Eli were close together talking. While talking to Eli, Nozomi's hand rested on top of the card deck beginning to pull out a card.

"I wonder what card will we get today?" Nozomi said to Eli.

She took the card in her hand and flipped it over on to the table. Nozomi looked at the card and quickly stood up from her seat, the chair making a loud squeaking sound. Everyone who was talking turned their heads to Nozomi because of the loud sound. Nozomi scanned the group slowly with a grim face, then turned to leave the room. She shut the door with a loud slam.

"What was that so suddenly?" Nico grumbled, irritated of the interruption.

Eli looked at the card to find out why Nozomi had left so unusually. Her mouth dropped in shock and her face turning into the face Nozomi made. Then she held up the card for everyone to see. Everyone stared at the card wide-eyed.

The Death Card was pulled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli had quietly left the room when she showed the card. When she left the room, she found Nozomi standing on the side next to the door in the halls. Nozomi had a pained look with her arms crossed. Eli broke the silence between them.

"So...who is it?" she asked Nozomi.

"I don't know for sure, but the cards told me that we must wait until the end of the day."

"But who do you think is going to die?..." Eli voice trailed off at the end, hesitating to even say the word "die". Nozomi doesn't look at her in the eyes when she answered.

"Muse's Scarlet Princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After club activities, the 9 members silently walked out of school, all thinking about the Death card and the thought of losing one of their friends. The air was filled with tension and fear as Nozomi kept looking at the ground. They stopped at the school entrance and one of the members stepped out of their group.

It was Maki.

"Well... I'll be going first now." Maki said and waved good bye. By the time Maki was in the middle of the street, a screech could be heard. A speeding car was driving towards her. The remaining 8 members had wide eyes and opened mouths to scream her name, but it was too late. The street was stained red with blood. Maki's body was flung like a ragdoll. They all ran towards Maki's broken body, screaming her name when the car speedily drove away from the evidence. Maki was laying on the ground, slowly breathing shallow breaths while Nico held Maki's hand.

"Quickly! Everyone call the ambulance!" Eli instructed everyone. Before they were able to pull out their phones, Nico stopped them. She held tightly onto Maki's hand and pointed at her. Maki tried to look up at Eli, but couldn't so she was only able to shake her head gently. "Why Maki?" Eli looked at her fellow Bibi member in pain, tears gathering in her eyes.

This time Maki was unable to answer her and her breathing only becoming more shallow. Tears flowed from everyone's eyes as they watched Maki slowly closed her eyes and took her final breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note-

The first fanfiction I make for Love Live, is about killing my favorite character.

I'm so mean.

Hope you liked it though, I had to stop drawing in a middle of a picture for this because it wouldn't leave my mind for 15 minutes.