Sleepy Tricks (nicomaki)

Summary- Nozomi tricks Nico while they "tried" to pick up Eli from the airport.

Genre- Romance and a bit of comedy

Notes- Nozomi can drive.

srry this took so long orz.

NicoMaki
~~~~~

It was about 5 AM in the morning at Nico's apartment, and today is the day Eli is coming back from her vacation in Russia. Although Nico can't wait to pick up her best friend with Nozomi, Nico could not get up from the snuggly comforts of her bed. She was extremely tired after staying up to take care of her siblings, who wanted to stay up all night to play, but fortunately Nico made them go to sleep.

While Nico was peacefully sleeping on her bed, a small clicking noise could be heard from her front door. The door opened, showing the dressed up Nozomi holding a bobby pin in her hand. The purple-haired adult scanned the quiet apartment and silently tip toed in. She carefully took her shoes off and rested them near the front door. Nozomi closed the door, turning the knob so it wont make any sound. She then ran lightly on her toes towards Nico's room, the thumps of her running too light to wake the four Yazawas in the house.

Finally she reached the short graduated third year's room. It hasn't changed much since Nozomi last visited since the "Back-up Dancers" incident, although the posters are still there on the walls with Nico's head taped to them. Nozomi's eyes adjusted to the darkness in Nico's room and found the petite girl sleeping. She grinned and turned on the lights, making Nico groan in annoyance when the lights shone through her eyelids.

"Wakey wakey~" Nozomi sang as Nico slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes sleepily. "Today's the day Eli-chi gets back from Russia."

"Yeah yeah, I know that." Nico grumbled as she sat up and slowly walked to her closet, picking out some clothes to wear to the airport (or at least some comfortable yet fashionable clothes). "I'm going to change in the bathroom."

As soon as Nico left and Nozomi heard the bathroom close, Nozomi smirked as she had a trick up her sleeve.

~after Nico changed~

"Okay, let's go." Nico said as she came out of the bathroom wearing the clothes with her two ponytails and closed the door silently. Nozomi nodded, but then thought about something.

"Ne, what about your siblings?" Nozomi asked, wondering about the other little Yazawas. Nico shrugged it off.

"My mom came home last night while I was sleeping." Nico answered for her, already walking towards the door and putting her shoes on. The spiritual leader nodded again and followed Nico out the door with her shoes on. Once they got out in the warm summer air, Nico asked: "How did you get in my house anyways?"

Nozomi chuckled and simply pulled out the same bobby pin that was used to open the door. Nico sweat-dropped and walked towards the new car Nozomi had gotten a few weeks ago, sitting in the passenger seat. Nozomi took the driver's seat (obviously) while getting her keys out from her pocket. She turned on car and turned on the air conditioner since it was a bit hot and stuffy in the car. As Nozomi began driving away from the apartment, she said something to Nico.

"Before we go to the airport, we're meeting Maki-chan first." Nozomi said, the sentence surprising Nico. Nozomi had driven away and began driving on the road that connects to Maki's house.

"Why so suddenly Nozomi?" the dark haired questioned, looking at the her suspiciously. Nozomi giggled and kept her eyes on the road.

"That's kind of rude Nico-chi, we haven't seen Maki-chan in a few months. Do you not want to see her?" Nozomi teased. Nico's cheeks turned red a little bit.