🦋 Abhi Torture Akshu 🦋

After warning Akshara, Abhi goes downstairs and calls out the staff.

AB - I never thought you guys will go this much cheap. I thought has a family but you guys have proved me wrong. How dare you talk about my matter. Who spread the news that Akshara is a stepmother to my daughter?

Staff maintains to be quiet... Abhi is irked by their silence.

AB - I am asking you guys. If you maintain this silence for a long time then I need to fire everyone from this work and you can't work in any other house for a lifetime.

Ravi ( Staff 3) - Sir I only spread this news. It's my mistake please don't fire me from this job.

AB - Abhi gets angry and holds his collar. Why did you do this? I have provided and fulfilled your wish then why did you do this?

R - Sorry sir! I didn't do it internally I just say normally. Please, sir, forgive and I won't do this again.

AB - It's too late Ravi... Your one mistake break my trust in you and you are fired from this job for spreading rumors around my house and you hurt my princess.

R - Sorry sir I regret my mistake please give me one chance.

AB - Raj throws him away and doesn't ever show your face in your lifetime. If I saw you again remember that was the last day of your life.

( Abhi goes upstairs and Raj throws Ravi out of the house and his things)

T - Baby looks like I took bath...

AB - Princess you took bath soon not bad. Come to me I will get you ready.

T - Baby no I will get ready by Ak.

Abhi gets angry hearing her name but he controls it and doesn't show up in front of Tara.

AB - Princess every day I only will help you get ready today what happened?

T - Baby I want to get ready by Ak.

( Before Abhi couldn't say she ran away from the room)

AB( Mind Voice) - What is happening? Why does my princess like her? I am trying to keep her away from her. But I am getting failed and she is getting close? Only one day has passed since she arrived at my house. But my princess's affection towards her seems to be they both known each other for a long time.

( Akshara came out from the washroom and wear her outfit salwar suit she change her bandage. Tara enters her shouting ak... Ak ...ak.)

T - Ak... Ak... Can you make me get ready for school?

A - Tara your dad will say anything?

T - Chill Ak... I informed my dad and call me Princess, not Tara.

A - She smiles okay princess... I will make you get ready.

T - She gets happy and she shakes her head and body.

A - Princess doesn't shake your head I couldn't able to put a bun.

( She looks back and smiles at Akshu)

A - Finished you are ready to go to school.

T - Thanks Ak...

( Abhi came to Akshu's room and clear his throat )

AB - Princess you seem to be ready come let's have breakfast together.

T - Ak comes with me to have breakfast together.

A - No prin... No Tara, you go with your dad I will come late.

AB - Princess comes if you delay you will get late for school.

T - Ak you are coming with us she grabbed her and Abhi's hands and they both go downstairs together.

Abhi tolerates everything only for Tara. He show a fake smile and sat at the breakfast table. Abhi gave an angry look towards Akshu and she hesitate to sit. Raj started to serve the food. As usual, Tara started to play with the spoon.

T - Ak why you are standing?

A - Tara I forgot I have some important work you have your breakfast.

( Akshu make excuse and leaves the place )

Abhi started to feed them breakfast for Tara and they both left. Abhi drops Tara at school and cancels the meeting and goes back home.

Akshu is in her room. She sat on the bed corner and thought about Abhi. Abhi enters the house and straightly goes to Akshu's room. He opened the door and was shocked to see Abhi.

A - Abhi do you need anything?

AB - Yes I need Revenge...

A( Mind voice) - Oh no, again he is going to give any task my bleeding now has stopped and I am feeling somewhat better.

AB - What happened to hearing the revenge word your face turns worried. He catches her cheeks this worried face won't affect me. I can't able to tolerate your smile which affects my ego a lot.

A - Ab...abhi leave me... It's paining...

AB - He leaves her... This does not pain the real pain I just gave a sample pain.
Wait I will show you what is real pain.

( He goes downstairs and walks towards the kitchen and he heats something and came back )

AB - He pulled Akshu's injured hand and remove her bandage.

A - What are you doing Abhimanyu?

AB - He kept the heat strict on the injured hand and he cover her mouth with his hand.

( She shouts in pain but the sound doesn't come out because he folds his hand that much tight.)

AB - He takes the heat strick from her hand. This pain is not equal to real pain. Hey, your tears eyes I like the most. When your eyes are filled with tears and that reddish color I admire a lot.

Akshu hand is shaking in fear and her hand is burnt and turned fully reddish. Her pain also increased more and she couldn't able shake her hand.

AB - Hey did you notice your eyes and hand are the same color and you look very attractive? Whenever I see you in the pain I get happy which I couldn't express.

( He removed his hand from his mouth and she just blow on her hand.)

A - I hate Abhimanyu... I hate Abhimanyu...

AB - His laugh today hurt you I felt very happy. If you hate me I don't have a problem.

( A smile on his face and he leaves)

( Oh God... She goes to the washroom and opens the water tape and shows her hand for a few minutes. Showing in the water doesn't work out for Akshu. She came out and took a wet towel and tied her hand tightly. But her burden doesn't stop she still feels the pain and her hand looks in very terrible condition)

Target ❤️ 30 vote
Comments ☺️