Part 1

They have thousands of years of life for two, behind their backs passed wars, bloody battles and many deaths. Time carries wisdom like the winds a quiet song of love.

- I thought you were dead.

And so, without greeting or invitation, in the middle of the night, he appears in his divine form - Lord Barbatos himself. Still looking as young, fresh as a breeze blowing from the north. He stands on the balcony railing literally with the tips of his toes, looks with incredible seriousness, and Zhong Li is, just a little, but funny.
- Rumors spread so fast - Rex Lapis does not even move, does not move from his place and does not open his hands clasped behind his back. Seems indifferent to the spiritual anguish of his old friend. He is not going to make excuses, he is not going to show all his trump cards in this game, which is not even approaching the climax.
- I've been looking for you.
- I assumed - it still sounds unapproachable and cold, to which the Archon of the Winds purses his lips and flies onto the cool wooden floor of a small balcony. In a couple of steps with bare feet, he catches up, grabs an elegant cloak by the lapel and looks with resentment and bitterness. And these emotions still find a response in a stone heart.
- The most ancient of the Archons, the wisest, it seems, but what are you ... - thin, pale lips are compressed into a barely distinguishable line and the younger God sniffs noisily, experiencing indignation. He looks too caricature now, the patron saint of wine, freedom and fun - angry and annoyed, full of emotions. It seems that the ends of his hair even glow brighter, dispersing the darkness of the night. - What a goat you are, - Venti still exhales and pokes his nose into his warm chest. His impulse subsided like a storm that had suddenly ended. On his bare back, he feels a touch - the skin of the glove is cold and rough, but this touch, in contrast, is full of tenderness.
- I'm sorry that you found out about it so early - yet tried to justify himself Morax. After all, it’s true, if the young man found out about this later, it would be much easier to explain.
"I have no idea what you're up to, but I don't intend to lose you." I have already lost loved ones ... And I don’t want to anymore, - a gentle voice sounds muffled from somewhere below, but these words spoken against the heart - a person or God, it doesn’t matter - warmed and sounded like an oath.
Morax knows they both did nothing but lose. No one is immune from losses and no contract can provide this. But nothing prevents them from gaining here and now.
“It took me hundreds of years and a pitiful few minutes to understand and see what is hidden in your heart, Barbatos.” Venti's blue-black strands of hair seem incredibly soft even through a glove. He tosses his head excitedly, but the two endless turquoise lakes radiate hope. - But hundreds of years for the opportunity to be here is too small a price. A small price for opportunity, but too much for your feelings.
The young man reaches out to him himself, touchingly rises on his toes to close their lips in a kiss. The very first, awkward and short. The Archon of the Winds looks surprised and stunned by the understanding, by the realization of what happened and what was said. A heart beat like a wild bird in his completely human chest.
- Has the Great and terrible Rex Lapis realized the severity of human feelings ... - teasingly, to hide embarrassment and shock, he whispers and looks up with a slight squint. - What is your name now?
- It was a very strange, but useful and invaluable experience, - the palm rests on the back of Anemo Archon more confidently, more relaxed, stroking just a little in a circle. “From now on, I am known as Zhong Li.
- Zhong Li ... - they say, as if savoring it, in an incredibly gentle voice, languidly, with a bitten lip. - I like that name.

They stand in awkward silence, two ancient deities, two confused people, not knowing what lies ahead for them. Barbatos smells of dandelion wine and the freshness of Mondstadt fields. The fluff at the base of his wings is softer than clouds, and Zhong Li even pulls off his glove to touch them unhindered. The fragile body in his hands shudders and is covered with goosebumps. Venti says nothing, but the tips of his ears turn red in embarrassment. That place, vulnerable and tender, hardly anyone has ever touched.
- May I invite you inside? - The Lord of the Stone is courteous today, the eyes of the color of lapis bark radiate with soft light and warmth. The young man melts and is lost in them, following unconditionally. Behind the balcony partition is an elegant room, it is furnished minimalistically, but with taste and accuracy, which are so inherent in Zhong Li.
The king size bed attracts Venti the most. In one short moment, he finds himself sprawled across a silk coverlet, arms, legs and wings spread out to the sides.
- I haven't felt the softness of mattresses in such a long time! - Barbatos bursts into happy laughter, turns and turns, crushing the coverlet, dangling his legs in the air with the inherent childish carelessness. If it were a different time now, if they themselves were different now, Morax would doubtless have reprimanded him for such behavior unbecoming an Archon. But here and now I want to believe that they are hidden from Celestia's eyes, alone, deserving a moment of rest.
The removed gloves of Rex Lapis are on the bedside table, no longer needed - not a single soul will have to hide their essence here, behind closed doors. His palms, exuding pure geo-energy, like two celestial lanterns, were illuminated in the semi-darkness of the bedroom.
- So, your form is still the same under these clothes, - Barbatos whispers with a undershirt, but reverently, and pulls himself closer to the edge of the bed. He looks greedily, devours with his eyes, licks his thin lips. And who would have thought that the Archon of the Winds had such an obvious weakness. I wanted to play on this weakness. Even if practical jokes and all sorts of teasing had never been his forte.
The removed cloak is neatly hung on a coat hanger and put away in a tall closet. The shirt and tie soon follow. On the young face of Zhong Li, there is not a shadow of embarrassment or awkwardness, only feigned calm and relaxation. He feels the gaze drilling turquoise holes in his bare back, feels it rising up his spine from the waist, almost feeling touches against his shoulders. His hands are the blackness of obsidian, along which patterns-veins crawl, where instead of blood there is molten gold.
The sensation of touch was not long in coming - the thin arms of the Anemo Archon clasped him under the torso, while the cool, tender body was pressed from the back.
"You're insanely easy to read if you know where to look, Barbatos."
His only answer was an incomprehensible sound that bordered on a howl and a whimper, as if Morax's words were causing him almost physical pain. However, that was only a whim - the trembling of the body spoke of the opposite.
The silent embrace lasted long enough, Venti seemed not at all going to let go of his peculiar prisoner until he felt the hands of others on his own. And this touch almost made the young God crumble at the feet of others. I wanted to look over Zhong Li over his shoulder, to watch how he intertwined his fingers with his own, but the words did not have enough height at all. It was unfair, and Morax was a little, but amused.
Removing his frail hands from his torso, the man turns around to meet his eyes again. Venti's pupils dilate, filling the iris as he touches his round cheek just barely perceptibly. But this is not fear, something completely different, more like reverence. The white wings fluttering behind Barbatos are proof of this. Even the body of a deity is capable of reacting like that... Who would have thought.
The Lord of the Stone runs his thumb over his parted lips as a test - they open wider, let him go deeper inside, to a warm, wet tongue. Venti embraces him immediately, runs the soft moisture along the knuckles, almost rolls his eyes in pleasure.
“Damn fetishist,” Morax swears in his hearts, immediately pulls his hand back and grabs the winged creature in his hands. He returns to the bed, unceremoniously, ruthlessly throwing on that burden and slamming himself on top.
The ends of Venty's hair glow brighter - acid blue, cast highlights into the emerald lakes of the eyes. He is happy, wraps his arms and legs around him, embraces him with everything, tries to cover him with a white blanket of wings. To hide from the unbearable cruelty of being, from losses, from everyone in the world.
Zhong Li touches his body with contrasting care. From the line of shorts, around the navel and above, to the place where the criminally short top begins.
- Well, how can an Archon look so depraved? - complains Rex Lapis and looks. Eats with a glance, breathes down - inside the dragon rumbles and curls, opens its fanged mouth in the hope of gaining the upper hand. Unlike Barbatos, he never put the carnal above the spiritual. The Archons, the Gods, must do so. But he is no longer God. Funeral home consultant Wang Sheng, exemplary citizen Li Yue. And it is customary for non-Gods to allow some liberties.
How, for example, to slide your tongue into someone else's jugular cavity. The bones here are thin and fragile, like birds. Leather tastes like the finest dandelion wine from Mondstadt's cellars. Tastes like freedom. And she beckons her to succumb.
The first groan runs through the room as the bard's legs are spread apart. Between them, strong thighs and palpable arousal under the dark fabric of formal trousers, Zhong Li huddles. He looks amazing like that - just a little tousled, with a mischievous look of pure amber and pink lips. There are kiss marks on Barbatos and nothing else. But even nudity does not bother him now. Neither one's own, nor a rapidly emerging foreign one. After all, for thousands of years, what can surprise them there?
But Venty is still surprised, staring with interest. He pulls his hand, touches the unusual member, twined with veins, smoothes the velvet of the skin with his fingertips. And then it falls to the second, exactly the same ...
“So, dragons are big snakes, after all,” dark eyebrows twitch playfully and, frankly, a winged young man can definitely be confused with a mischievous demon. He flicks a finger across the oozing head, rubs the other against his lower abdomen, and Morax makes a guttural sound—he sounds helpless.
- I preferred to keep some parts ... of the previous form, - rightly, with the air of a connoisseur (in fact, he looks like a connoisseur in the last place), the man notices. He's much better at sorting out this body, and Barbatos is still a dirty little pervert, the likes of which the world has never seen. - Geo-energy allows you to maintain the shape.
- That's how! That's what I think, here you are just a stone ...
Only Morax's unwillingness to seek a new place of residence saved him from the fall of Barbatos' comet. Blatant immorality and shamelessness. As soon as he skidded to share a bed with this ... this! And, the Abyss is with him, do not go backwards.
Venti tries to clasp both members with one palm, slides from the ribbed part under the heads to a slightly wider place at the base - one palm is critically small for such manipulations, that's why he connects the second - strokes, caresses, trembles from an overabundance of something too heady in the blood, I didn't even take a drop of alcohol in my mouth. Zhong Li breathes noisily, hoarsely above him, throws back his head to grab the hot air with his mouth, drink it, prevent his lungs from shrinking to the state of prunes. But damn that little...
- Barbatos, - comes to the ears of the younger Archon muffled and low. And from one of this sound the head is spinning and the knees are trembling.
- You're amazing. I want to take both ... - the youngster whispers passionately into someone else's lips and leads widely along those wet, warm tongues.
- Crazy? - Morax tried to be indignant, but again breaks into an uninvited groan - Venti bites him at the base of the neck. Kisses above the jugular cavity, sinks lower and grabs the nipple with her lips. This boy weaves ropes from the most ancient Archon and is not at all shy about it. So easy, it turned out, to unsettle Morax. But the triumph of Anemo Archon does not last long - he is pressed back into a soft mattress, so hard that it seems that his thin bird bones are cracking. Truly a huge force that makes it possible to move rocks.
The young god groans, shudders, when in one movement they throw him on his stomach and pull him up under his neat ass. The ringing and biting slap is also a surprise - Venti does not hold back a cry and immediately turns around over his shoulder with an indignant breath. But for some reason it seems impossible to exhale. Morax threw off his human shell, returning to his semi-divine form - a massive dragon tail dragged along the bed, twisted in rings and strove to wrap itself around Barbatos' thin ankle, tickling with the tip. The curved horns above his dark-haired head looked like a crown of incredible beauty, and the marks of the claws left pinkish and red stripes on the bard's pale skin.
“Oh, is Lord Geo really tired of hiding behind a human disguise? Or is this excitement so affecting those—ay! - the fragile body again throws up over the bed from another slap. The buttock is on fire and it seems that the imprint of a wide palm will remain on that one for a long time.
“Calm down,” sounds like an order, and for some reason he does not want to argue. The Archon of the Wind freezes like a rabbit caught in a snare and waits for its fate - and waits. The sensation of a long and obviously forked tongue slick with cool moisture made Venti's arms buckle as he rested on the bed. Lord of Stone, Lord Morax, Geo Archon himself is about to lick him and, Barbatos hopes, fuck him with his incredible tongue.
And even the anticipatory sensation flashed on the edge of consciousness does not turn out to be as hot and full as reality. Sparks seem to scatter through the body - from the place where Geo Archon's tongue touches it and up the spine, sending waves of incredibly hot tension that only settle more and more in the lower abdomen. Venti whimpers as he is opened from the inside, wet and hot - as Morax's tongue caresses the walls, thrusting deeper than Barbatos' own fingers have ever reached. He groans long, drops his head on his wrists to hide his burning face in them. There was no shame, just pure pleasure. And Zhong Li's palms on his ass, oh Archons.
Saliva dripped down the soft skin of her thighs, dripping onto the bed along with the pre-cum from her twitching cock. Is it shameful to cum just from rimming? - the Archon of the Winds wondered and could not find a reasonable answer to it. Even from the mere sight of Morax's fine body, getting an orgasm is not a sin.
Wet sounds, smacks and moans fill the night silence of the room and the night, Barbatosa shakes out of his own skin from the delightful sensations - two fingers were added to the tongue, stretching, shaking it, relaxing and preparing for something more substantial. Even though the Archon's body didn't need such scrupulousness, Morax wanted to do everything right.
When the lower jaw is numb, Rex Lapis steps back, wipes his chin with his wrist and looks down at the fruits of his labors - under him, Venti trembles even with wings, willingly stands up, sits down on his fingers pliantly. A picture worthy only of him, the Lord of the Stone, admiring. Dragons are always jealous of their treasures.

Mulberry oil is fragrant, intoxicates the mind and dizzy - Venti suffocates. He chokes on moans and the air in his lungs, chokes on saliva when he tries to swallow. Inside it bursts, turns inside out, shakes everything from sensations. Both members fill him completely, stretch and open as much as possible. Even with minimal movement, with a simple breath, the ridges under the heads tangibly rubbed the sensitive, hot walls, so much so that unbidden tears welled up in the eyes. But he will definitely be able to take them as he should. Or Barbatos is not an Anemo Archon.
- So that I once again agree to your adventures, - Zhong Li wheezes from behind and Venti swears that he will die if he does not see his face at that moment. Turning around is not difficult - it’s harder to lift yourself above the bed and cling your back to the hot torso, now and then covered with small scales, in order to captivate your lover in a kiss - intermittent and short, because in this position both members are displaced, put pressure on the prostate and the bard breaks into his first orgasm. Deafening, crumbling stardust under the eyelids.
“He didn’t even touch himself, what a shameless one,” Morax gurgles and presses his lips against a thin neck, touches his fangs, leaves a few blooming hickeys, scarlet for now, but promising to spread through the night sky on fair skin. Barbatos' hips are shaking - he is trembling like a leaf in the wind and you have to squeeze him, stroke his chest, holding him in place with one of his palms.
It takes a bard a minute or two to come back from oblivion - every receptor seems to scream with hyperstimulation, but it all feels so right and good that you want more.
- Move. Come on, - the younger Archon wheezes strangledly and clings with his short nails to the strong thigh of the man behind him. God, even so, one could feel that every muscle of his fine body was tense, hard as a stone. - Please, Morax, begging - ah!
Clenching his teeth tighter, Zhong Li still moved his hips, once, twice - it was still tight, but not so tight, Venti adjusted to him, rebuilt for him. And for some reason it was intoxicating. This power over the carefree, always free, free wind, over those who cannot be chained, who cannot be ordered ...

Excess fragrant oil flows over tender thighs and soaks into the sheets, making you shudder from crazy wet sounds of contact of bodies, just like from smacking sounds of penetration - they punched goosebumps. The bard groans his throat - his angelic voice will definitely need a long recovery. However, like all Zhong Li's neighbors. The boy literally goes under him - howls, whines, screams and begs not to stop for anything in the world. He falls backwards when his legs and arms do not hold, but he still tries to raise his hips, to substitute himself more, so as not to lose the incredible feeling of fullness.
“Come here,” the Lord of the Stone whispers tremblingly, like a rag, throws Venti on his back and pulls him in his arms, picks up under the buttock and presses him, enjoying how the boy hangs on him. The weight is not felt at all.
The next penetration is easier - Barbatos puts his hand behind his back and helps each of the ribbed members slide inside again. And again dizziness - an abyss of pleasure. Especially when his own boner rubs against someone else's delicious abs with every damn thrust, smearing precum and sperm - how many times the bard came, no one counted after the third orgasm.
Morax swore to himself not to condescend to scolding, but he still hissed curses in Lewei through his teeth when he did not echo the groans of the youth in his arms. The pace wasn't too fast, but it was enough to drive both of them into a frenzy.
Brighter, shimmering with golden patterns, Rex Lapis's hands slid along someone else's back, stopping at the bases of driven fluttering wings, stroking delicate skin, fingering the softest fluff, burying their fingers in flight feathers.
And, apparently, this was the line through which Venti was thrown and where he took Zhong Li with him, shrinking around the members, even if just a little, but that was enough. It is enough that with a deep growl, and then a long groan, long and hard to finish in the warmth of a fragile body. Venti, no wonder, could not accept everything, and the seed from the opened sphincter spilled onto the bed. It would be impossible to sleep on that now.
“I’ll die if I don’t kiss you,” the bard murmured, barely moving his swollen tongue, and barely raised his head to press his lips to someone else’s parted mouth, collecting convulsive breathing.
There were no more words. Ligaments of Venti lost their positions. And Zhong Li promised to make for him the most useful and hot tea from sugar flowers in the morning. Only now he did not take into account that the morning was already coming into its own. But that's a completely different story.

The end.