" Do you remember? "

Jef's POV:
" Good, do you ever remember how we met? " I asked Good, the way we met was funny to me. It always felt nice knowing that i was lucky to be the one who he was able to warm up to. Before I could think about anything else he responded.
" 'Course I do, It was so.. bizarre. Just- God you want me to tell you the story again. My goodness jef your such a child- " He told me, letting out a chuckle, rolling his eyes as i nodded my head to him, his voice was always oddly calming for someone who was snarky.. " Pleasee? I promise this is the last time good. " I plead, clasping my hands together with a soft smile. Good sighs, but smiles a bit back, trying to play it off tho. " Whatever.. but this is the last time jef. "

...
Past Jef's POV:

I wake up, going down to eat breakfast with my mother and father, it was always awkward around the two of my parents since we didnt really get along well. They cared enough to ask how i was tho. I told them I was fine, I mean I wasn't, but the least i could do was tell them I was okay. I excuse myself and run up to my room, grabbing my headphones, phone, charger, and other things. You see last night i found something glowing from afar in the forest, and todays the day i wanna see what it is. However I wouldnt be going yet since i still need to get to school, so i pack my school bag and get dressed, wearing an orange sweater, Jeans, Converse and a Pumpkin Beanie. I put my Headphones on, play a song, say bye to my parents and walk out the door. Walking to school i get really curious, what was always glowing in that forest? You see that glowing in the forest hasn't started till recently, it used to be just, Well. A forest, however. The glowing was.. purple. It was werid. Anyways enough of that!.. i fiddle with my fingers and Before i know it I'm at school, I take off my backpack and put it in my locker, Getting out what I needed for my first class. Before seeing my friend Ikin! She was a nice girl I'd met in the 6th grade. It was nice to have her around, we chatted for a bit before I went to my first class, In class I couldn't focus, i was sketching little ideas of what could be in that forest in my notebook.

TIME SKIP

It was time. I was leaving the school with both backpacks and heading to the forest, water, snacks, etc. I listened to music whilst walking and I had arrived after a while, it was.. a portal? It looked weird, the entrance being purple but some black obsidian blocks around it. I sketched it out in my notebook so I wouldn't forget. I put my hand in before going in completely and before i knew it!...

Past Good's POV:

I find myself running away from them again.. Idiots. They never find me anyways. What do they need me for either way? Eh. It was probably something stupid, my train of thought broke when i bumped into a boy, He seemed scared as i bared my fangs. He was the only person i'd seen who was actually scared of that shit, damn he must be some kind of softie. He had Brown eyes and Brown hair. A pumpkin hat, Jeans and and orange hoodie and some slightly dirty sneakers.
" I'm sorry Please dont hurt me! " The boy said in a high pitch shriek.
" God- Okay, Okay! Now shush! People are looking for me you fuckwit shut u- " I was going to continue but i hear trees rustling, I tackle the boy down in the flowers, we were close together which i felt weird about but hey, better then being annoyed by the nightmare trio.. As I hear the tree rustling stop I peek to see if they were still there, of course they were. WasFound was behind a bush, Napsap was in a tree, and Nightmare was behind a tree. There all so shitty with hiding. Or I'm just a good hunter... Wait I'm the prey in this situation that doesn't make sense..
Anyways, the pumpkin boy looked scared. The nightmare team had went away so i asked:
" Okay spit it out who the actual HELL are you, You're no Creature. Ur a human. " I said rudely to the other. I had no reason not to be. Humans weren't allowed here, unless... The portal opened up again!? It was impossible. That shit hadn't been open in the the last 16 years! " Who are you anyways? " I asked him, might aswell atleast get to know one human in my lifetime. " J-Jef Ahmed... You? " He said. Jef Ahmed, didn't seem all that familiar of a name to me. " GoodBoyHalo It's FINE to meet you. " I say, Heavily Implying I didn't really like this dude. " Listen I came through this purple looking portal and I got lo-! " This "Jef" said so fast I almost couldnt understand him.. " Okay- First of all dude hold ur horses ur not gonna DIE so C A L M- " I say, putting emphasis on CALM, like seriously This dude was scared shitless. " Sorry! " wha- the fuck is he- HEY WAIT IM NOT DONE WITH MY DIALO- " The hell you saying sorry for? If anything the only person you should be sorry to is yourself. You're making urself overwhelmed and stuff. You're doing this to urself, So just- Calm down. Just- Ugh I can't Believe I'm doing this, C'mon.. we're going to my place.. " I say sighing, Getting up and holding a hand out to the other, He accepts my hand but says nothing, He just.. Looks at me. I stare back as we start walking and he looks away. Weird dude.. as we walk along the path of the forest, Daffodils and Trees everywhere, the other boy next to me takes a breather, being a slight bit calmer. I feel like this'll be the start of something new for some reason. I smile.

But this is no wonderland.

1043 WORDS LETS GOOOOOOO ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHIT BYEEEE