chapter 1

Jasmin's P.O.V-

"JASMIN! I miss you!" my five year old sisters voice rings through the other side of the phone.
"hello, Annabelle. hows school?"
i ask her with a bright smile on my face. i think she is the only one i miss... "i hate it. There is this really mean girl name Mary, and she called me a brat!"
she said.
"Belle! give me the phone!" I hear my mothers voice yell in the background. "okay Belle. bye, miss you!" i sing into the phone. she giggles and says i love you back. soon, my mothers overly cheery voice screeches through the phone. i cross my eyes and throw my head back. " Jazz! i missed you so much baby girl! how have you been?!" she yelps. "fine, mother." i sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose.
as i continue to listen to her rambling, a knock sounds at the door. "gotta go mum, bye!" i say
and hang up.
i jump up and run to the door, flinging it open.
"Hi! im your new neighbor, Alyssa." a girl that looked about my age said. "oh... um im Jasmin. nice to meet ya." i say awkwardly.
"mmhmm! can I come in?"
she asks. my eyes grow a little but I nod quickly and step aside, letting her walk in.
she looks around wile I shut the door. "umm... so what's up?" I ask as we sit on my couch. "well, just wanted to say welcome by inviting you to come with me to the mall!" she asks, hope in her brown eyes.
"sure! as long as I dont run into Niall Horan."
I say. she gives me a questioning look. "I'll tell you about it when I am done getting ready."
I tell her. "wait her wile I go change!" I yell over my shoulder as I make my way to my room.

once I get out of the shower I blow dry my hair and put it in a simple side braid. I throw on a black sweater and black skinny jeans. "almost done!" I call down the hall to
Alyssa. "okayy!" she calls back with a smile. I put on some socks and my black vans before grabbing my phone and walking back into the main room.
"ready?" she asks and jumps up from the couch. "ready." I say. we walk out the door and cut across the lawn to her car.
we jump in and she pulls out and begins our journey to the mall.

"you... seriously met... N-Niall?!?!" Alyssa gasps once I done telling her the story. I nod as I examine a cute black dress with a white belt around the waist. wile she fan girls I search for a price tag. "JASMIN!!!!!" I hear Alyssa squeal. I turn around and my eyes widen. Niall Horan is walking into the store....