your child runs on stage to her

"Thank you all so much for coming out tonight. I'm so happy to be able to perform for you all again!" Lauren said as she adoringly gazed out at the crowd.

There are thousands of people gathered in the arena just to see her tonight, yet the ones that keep catching her eyes as she performs are you and your little girl, as you stood in the very front row.

"I love you all so much. Let's go onto the next song, shall we?"

The fans screamed loudly and she looked at you as she put the mic to her lips, dedicating the sweet lyrics in the next song to you.

Usually, it warms your heart when she does that and you can hardly look away from her.

But tonight, you're dealing with something, and that's your six-year-old daughter Eden wanting to escape your arms to get to Lauren.

Although she's fascinated by what Lauren does and she loves the sound of her voice, your daughter is too young to understand why the two of you have to stay where you are now and why she can't go on stage to be with Lauren.

Lauren is all she really wants right now.

You love the bond they have and how Lauren treats Eden as though she's her own little girl; something so precious and so strong that nothing can break what they've got and their bond only gets stronger each day.

"Honey, you have to stay here. Lauren will be done soon then you can see her." You said as you tried to keep Eden with you.

But she escaped your grip and quickly seized her opportunity to run onstage to be with Lauren.

The guards tried to stop her, only for Lauren to step in.

"She's fine, she's fine!" She quickly spoke as she stopped singing.

She knelt on the stage and opened her arms for your little girl, who happily rushed to her side and threw her little arms around Lauren's neck.

"Oh, hello." Lauren chuckled. "Why aren't you with your mom? Did you miss me?"

Eden nodded her head, bringing a big smile to Lauren's lips.

"Do you want to say hi to everyone?" She asked Eden as they looked at the crowd together.

But Eden grew shy at all the eyes on her and buried her face in Lauren's shirt, making the fans aw at the sight.

"It's okay." Lauren chuckled as she rubbed Eden's back softly.

"Sorry." You mouthed as your eyes locked with Lauren's.

"It's okay., my love. Really." She mouthed back to you, her heart so warm and so happy as she got to show off her adorable little family.

Lauren stood up, picking Eden up in her arms after doing so.

"You all know I have a girlfriend. Her name is Y/N. This is her little girl, whom I absolutely adore. Isn't she just the cutest?" Lauren asked the fans, who proudly and happily captured the precious moment.

Eden let go of Lauren as she passed her over to you.

Lauren knelt on the stage, blowing kisses to Eden with a big grin, causing her to laugh.

"I love you so much; both of you." She spoke into her mic, staring at you as aking the fans went crazy.

"We love you too." You said. "Just a couple more songs and then the show is over and she's all ours." You promised Eden.

"That okay, baby?" Lauren asked as she reached over to mess with Eden's hair, making another giggle leave her lips.

"Yeah!"

"Okay." Lauren smiled and returned to performing, her eyes locked with yours and Eden's the whole time as the fans saw that she was truly happier than she'd ever been, all because of the two of you.