All My Current And Upcoming Works

Ok so I am currently working on 15 books. Yes I know that is a lot. But over half of them are not even published. I have covers for most but some I do not.
Let me show you some of what I have:

1.                                                                             

Home an Alien Love Story

15 chapters

Scarlet Stone is a 24 year old woman, who lives alone in Chester, New Jersey. Vindar in human years, is a 26 year old alien, from the planet Seedon. The Seedions have come to Earth for woman. The spiecies is dying do to the lack of femles on there planet.

Scarlet, having a pretty boring life full of sadness, desides to go and help repopulate the spiecies. But she also goes, for the science, and adventure. She didn't expect her life to include falling in love. Let alone fall in love with an alien man.

Vindar, just wants to be left alone in his sadness. But he was commanded to go to Earth to find a mate. As soon as he has eyes on her though, he relizes life might be looking to the bright side. That includes falling in love with a human girl.

Follow there adventure in love, to see how to two sad beings find happiness in each other.

2.

Love Me Like You Do Bellamy Blake

19 chapters

Mellamy Miller-Collins is from Factory Station on the Ark. Not being privileged, she has a hard life. Her life long friend and boyfriend, Bellamy Blake is by her side, untill one night when she tries to save his secret little sister from the guards. But that is not what she got in trouble for. It is the events that happen after. But when she is on her way to be floated, one counsilman takes pitty on her. He helps her hide in the floor for the next five years. Then she snuck onto a drop ship with 101 other teenage criminals, destined for Earth. There she finds her life long friends, but she is not the same girl, from all those years ago.

3.

Our Love Loki

No published chapters yet

Madison Danvers is your average New Yorker, hard working woman. She live alone in downtown Queens. After a long day at work, she comes home to her apartment building and sees a beatiful black dog curled in a ball at the door. After discovering he has been abandined with nothing but a collar with his name. She takes him in. Thank goodness the building is pet friendly.

It is only after a few weeks Madi notises this dog is not normal. He is smarter than average. Knows what she says when she talks. And is always acting like a human. He wont eat dog food, or sleep on the floor. She dosn't get to suspicious untill after leaving him home alone, there is food missing, dirty dishes, and a freshly used shower.

But she dosn't act until her new dog turnes into the most handsome man she has every seen! What will she do? Read 'Our Love' to find out.

4.

Two Hearts Bucky Barnes

No published chapters yet

Monica is the sort of adopted daughter of Tony Stark. She is 24 years old and an Avenger. She always has a smile on her face. That is untill HYDRA captures her and turns her into a brain-washed assasin. When she comes home after 5 years nobody understands her, exsept Bucky. The happy-go-lucky girl is gone. Replaced by the broken, and sarcastic woman. Will the best friend she truly trust stay a friend or trun into something more? Monica puts on a facade that she is fine, but Bucky can read her like a book. And eventually everyone else can too.

5.

Aries and Emrys A Merlin Story

I had it published, but took it down

Merlin never knew he had a twin sister. Let alone a twin sister trained by none other than Nimua, a high priestess. When he finds a girl his age with magic, what will he do. When he finds out her secret will he expect her to be bad, or see she is just trying to find her place in the world. Will she help him in his destiny, or even be a big part of it? Will she help build the land of Albion?

Those are just some of my books. I have many others, maybe I will put more on here, idk. Thank you for reading.