001

'this is the first day of my life, think I was blind before I met you'

Minerva had just entered the school with her wire headphones stuffed in her ears listening to Too much

Minerva had just entered the school with her wire headphones stuffed in her ears listening to Too much. She was wearing black jeans with diamonds on the butt pockets with a dark green short sleeve shirt, a white zip up and a sage green puffer jacket to match with her sea foam 4s and some bracelets and he normal crystal necklace. As she walked into the school she went to her locker and look at her whiteboard on the door of her locker. " October 22 2023. Reminder: sat alarm to leave at lunch to go help out with kindergartens at the elementary". She put her books that she didn't need in her locker and went on her way to homeroom. When she got there she sat in the middle of the classroom by the window and the seat closer to the aisle. She pulled her laptop and notebook and put in her AirPods now listening over my dead body and working on the assignment the teacher had just assigned after talking about the history assignment. Minney loved history so she didn't mind this assignment. As she was half way threw she felt someone lightly hit her shoulder she took her left AirPod out to hear what the person was saying. "Hello can you hear I know you heard me say your in my seat". Minerva didn't want to cause problems because it was to early in the morning so she moved to the seat next to where the boy was getting comfortable in. She looked at the boy to get a good look at him. He had nice eyebrows with a wide but also cute noes and a silk press she looked away to continue on her work before the boy stared at her. Usually someone would make a big deal out the situation but she just simply moved. The boy could say she was pretty but would never say it out loud , and she didn't have really any makeup on she had mascara on that was obvious bc how long her lashes looked and chapstick with a little concealer. Usually girls cake their face up with lots of products. The boys thoughts got cut by the teacher speaking. "Mr. Darrian the assignment is on your google classroom not Minerva's face". Darrian mugged the teacher "it's ddot" he mumbled as he finally opened his laptop. Minney look at the boy and he looked at her. She released they eye contact as the boy stared at her just for a little bit. He could tell the girl was uncomfortable. "Sorry I put the attention on you" he said as he looked at his laptop trying to find the assignment. "It's okay" she said as she wrote some notes down. Ddot was stunned by her voice it was deep but soft at the same time.

The bell rang and it was lunch the elementary was only a mile away so she went to her locker to put her stuff in there and only brought her backpack. As the girl left the high school and started to walk to the elementary she stuffed her AirPods in her ears as running outta time played. When she was walking she went to the corner store she worked at. "Hey Daniel" she said as she did her handshake with him "hey minney" she grabbed a mango Arizona outa the mini fridge and placed it on the counter. "What are you doing. Have it minney" he said as he slide the 1 dollar back to minney. "No Daniel you can't keep doing this let me pay" minney said stopping him. "No I'm not taking it minney" Daniel said while crossing his arms. "Omg fine Danny I don't have time for this. I'll see you tomorrow" the girl said flashing a smile. She walked out the store while from time played in her AirPods.