Friday

Skys POV: I'm sitting in Chris's room, it's just him and I until all of a sudden Nic barges in and invites me and Chris to a party on Sunday. We say yes and once Nic leaves Chris says "Do you want to go to the party with me as my date?" I say no and proceed to tell him how I like another boy at my school. Chris sighs but seems to be ok with it. He asks me what the boy was like and I start to describe him. He has the most emerald green beauties that just light up the room he walks in. "The room is lit af" Chris says and we both laugh.

Chris's POV: After I heard Sky with another boy I thought to myself, "WHO IS HE, WHO THE FUCK IS HE!?" I wish he was me, but I proceed to ask what this boy was like.

Nics POV: I just got done asking Sky and Chris if they want to come to the party with me on Sunday and I'm so happy they said yes. I go to Matt's room to ask him, but he has his head buried in his video game and it takes me multiple tries to get his attention. "Matt, MaTT, MATT" I finally yelled. "WHAT," he says angrily. I ask him if he wants to come to the party but he simply says "No." I pout, jutting my bottom lip but he still says no. Whatever, we don't need that grump there.

Brittney's POV: I woke up earlyish 2 pm, I was up all night playing iMessage games with Nic. Then I saw a message pop up from him asking if I wanted to go to a party on Sunday and ofc I said yes. Nic also mentioned his triplet brother will be there, I wonder what he is like.