𝐼 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 Of ʸᵒᵘ【<3】

ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪX𝐆𝐍𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧【<3】𝗧𝗪ᴛᴏxɪᴄ𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗽 SuicIdal themes, "candy" dealer. Suicide mentioned
Reader is in a toxic relationship with Dazai. the reader uses no pronouns. IF U ARE IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP OR IF U DONT KNOW HERE ARE THE SIGNS... controlling behaviors, mistrust, disrespect, and poor communication

Word count : 405

DAZAI was a mysterious man, wearing a trench coat and bandages. If he were HANGING out in a random dark alleyway, kids or adults would have thought he was sorta of a candy dealer.

You remembered when you first saw him he was asking out a rather beautiful woman to do a double suicide but she was weirded out by him, she slap him and yelled no that she was taken, she soon ran away.

He sighed and got up. You didn't realise that you were staring at him the whole time. You soon saw him turn his head. You felt embarrassed and looked away from him. You felt paralyzed. You couldn't move at all.

He soon walked towards you, getting on his knees.
"Hello gorgeous! Would you like to participate with me in a double suicide?"

You weren't sure. He was asked that to a lady then when he saw you, plus you weren't exactly sure you wanted to die. It was a confusing feeling. Sometimes you wanted to do it, but at the same time, you didn't want to die.

"I-uhm," you were stuttering. He was on one knee like he was proposing to you, then a green haired male with glasses stomped over to you guys.

"DAZAI!" He smacked the so-called Male "dazai. "
The green haired Male grabbed dazai and then left, and after that, you and him soon saw each other.

Then you soon fell in love with him, got together with him but no matter what he always asked other people to do double suicide with him.

Weren't you enough?

You can't stop thinking about him, like he's spinning in your head or a better way to word it. He's like a song on loop in your head forever.

You got asked out on a date yesterday, but you didn't hesitate to say no. He seemed nice. It's like he has your heart in his hands.
And he's playing with it. Like he could squeeze your heart anytime he wants to.

But even if he did, it's fine. He can do whatever he wants to do with your heart..

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝙈𝙮 𝗛𝗲𝘢𝘳𝘵【<3】 - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ X 𝐆𝐍! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 🎉