First met. chp9

"did you hear about it?"

"Connor Averlyd Brought a commoner home! It's completely unexpected!"

"Isn't it the Vishnu family though?"

"Yes--but they were cut off their title for trying to harm the prince....they should had been executed instead!"

Everything reach to you're ears as you seemingly to kept a calm face but cursing them in you're mind. ' i hope their tounge melt when they drink a hot cup of tea.' you sighed, well, you apparently had been stayed with Connor for 2 days and it was HELL....

Apparently, he made a feast on the first time u came to his house. You weren't complaining but you couldn't finish all of that meals that he gift you. Though, the food there was amazing. Better than the famous restaurant you had gone too. The chef's was the best chef among the world so, now you understand when he said that the coffee here was good.

You drool slightly at the thought of the big feast that he prepares specially for you're family.....causing you to bump into someone. You were about to apologize but one you realize who it was, you quickly protest.

Sarah fucking Aviary. And guess what? The very person who killed another version of you. The person WHO killed [y/n Vishnu]. Azeria Mysiao. The sun shine his beauty making he look more handsome than he is. Oh god. Ohmygodoh my god... Sarah smirked. She knew you're favourite character was Azeria.

You weren't a fan of [y/n Vishnu]. You loathed her for ruining their story but she makes more drama and it cause more interesting when Azeria killed her showing how much she love Sarah. You loved him- no, you WANTED him because of how he look at everyone so coldly, everyone except Sarah. He look at her like he truly indeed love her and oh you ever wanted a man like that. But Sarah? She only uses him as a pawn.

Though, he can't really be compare to Connor. He was the most beautiful man you ever met and he was obviously you're type. Back to this, you glared at her hatefully while Azeria notice that and a frowned appears on his face.

"Hey- aren't you gonna apologize?" Azeria said eerily looking at you like you were an insect causing you're pride to shutter. You could clearly saw Sarah was mocking you as she grab Azeria arm and cling to him more.

"Ohh~ don't worry Lady y/n! I felt so bad for what had happen to her!" Sarah couldnt hold the urge to widened her smile. "You don't need to call this scum a Lady Sarah. She is a commoner." He tched.

You were completely holding the urges to humiliated them. Right, you were a commoner now. The emperor can't do anything to you at all! Though, you're reputation wasn't fix at least not yet, so you can't be making a move now because the emperor himself was powerful and could have you executed everytime he wanted to.

You smiles causing Sarah to be weird out " right. Iam sorry Sarah. I seem to not. Have. seen. You." You're mouth twitch while Sarah just smiles innocently that seem angelic and put on her innocent tone. "Don't worry Lady y/n. If i may ask-- what is Vishnu family have been doing recently? Are they...doing just fine?" in other words, she was tryna make you're blood boil.

'juat smile lol.' hiding you're fist behind you to not punch this fucking bitch face. The crowds started to whispered againt each other. " Haa- you seems to not have heard the rules-- Sir Connor , have took us in. " You grinned while Sarah just look at you blankly

"Who?"

Azeria seems suprised, putting his hand on his chin like he was thinking "Connor Averlyd...he is a friend of mine- he never told me any of this...." He mutter the last part while Sarah heard it and glared at you while you're grinned just widened.

"Haa...right, we should go now. Lets not waste times on her." Azeria notice people staring as his face darkened. Apparently, he was a quiet guy and it was said he didn't like crowds and rather be alone though he didn't want to be alone at the same time so, BOOM! That's where Sarah appears.