S1E1 The Dark Hand

I DO NOT OWN JCA OR MHA

Jackie Chan Adventures is an American animated television series, created by John Rogers, Duane Capizzi and Jeff Kline, and produced by Sony Pictures Television.

My Hero Academia is written and illustrated by Kōhei Horikoshi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPLIES TO REVIEWS

Ultima-owner: That he does. That he does;-)

The Prophet of Courage: The outer dark?:-/

MBS41: I just started this fanfiction, I need to try to get this one started first. Even if I wanted to, it would take a very long time. Besides, I actually have a different idea for a Ben 10 story. ;-)

Myzor king of war: Indeed they will, then again they could start saying the same about El Toro and we all know how that argument would turn out.

Glad you like the argument, my chance to bring in a classic line.:-)

Azure Dragon of the East:

1. Yes they will.

2. Episode by Episode

3. Yes I learned, it's why I did research.;-)

La gran diosa zorra fantasma: You will definitely get more fellow fanfic writers. Just going to take some time.:-|

King of Fans: Those are some good ideas, I'll have to remember them when I get to the first interlude.:-)

Cross177: To also quote Uncle: "Getting to that.";-)

StrongGuy159: I'll do my best.:-)

As the host watched everyone take their seats, Ozzy suddenly remembered what he needed to do before the show started. Just when the title of the show disappeared from the screen, Ozzy snapped his fingers and vanished. Right when the audience was getting ready, a new door appeared in front of them on stage in front of the screen. They knew it had to be the host, however, this door was different because it was red and the frame was black with a more modern style. As they expected, the door opens and Ozzy steps out. He closes the door behind him and faces the audience.

"My bad," Ozzy said with an embarrassed smile. "I almost forgot I needed to give a speech before the beginning. Glad The Great Ones aren't here to see this, otherwise I'd be gonezers."

Some were wondering who the Great Ones were while others were wondering if their host had some kind of obsession with doors.

"Just kidding, they wouldn't fire me over something like that. Or would they?" Ozzy pauses dramatically, then resumes. "Anyway, on to the big question. Tell me, how does one become a hero?"

The audience were put off by this. It seemed like a simpler question than they were expecting, the students and pros were happy to answer while the villains were already annoyed by what they were about to hear.

"Well," Yaoyorozu spoke first. "To put it simply, it requires years of quirk training, studying, getting into a proper hero sch-" she would've continued but Ozzy interrupted her by waving a finger as if she were a child.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Ozzy said, shaking his head. "That is your world's way of becoming pro heroes, it doesn't answer my question. What I mean is, what causes someone to become a hero, to do their first heroic act, where does it start, and why do they continue?"