All or nothing

The wind blew strong as the warship easily pierced the waves causing salty mist to hit anyone on the front deck. Yet there y/n stood their demeanor unchanging as they stared forward with the sun on the horizon.

This was y/n greatest battle where everything was on the line. There were no second chances now, there was no room for errors.

Y/n spied a shiny object up above just within reach of the corner of their left eye. A special shine as if a planet was shown. Yet regardless y/n used it as a means for a wish.A wish to be able to return to Japan and end Shigaraki. Y/n wanted to say they were ready but with their current predicament they felt as if the world was against them as if a calamity was in pursuit.

Y/n decided that was enough time outside so they decided to go inside the warships control room. Placing the Melone's gift in a empty spot of the large board of buttons and controls.

The device first stuck to the controls magnetically then proceeded to form small wires that went inside the frame seemingly decrypting all locks placed over the weapons as a way for the US to try and minimize the amount of destruction and havoc y/n would create.

With a buzz the device said the words "access granted C-Ram and CIWS weapons online, Tomahawk missile online, harpoon missle online, MK gun online."

"Hell yeah now nothing can stand in my way." Y/n said with joy towards the clones that nearby all of which were busy trying to keep the ship from crashing or anything such as that.

Just then the radar feature of the boat alarmed multiple incoming aircrafts most likely Giorno's paid off military personnel or Italian air force either one wasn't a pleasant sight.

The commander began to establish connection and spoke to y/n "surrender now or face the might of Italy's air force, we already have spoken to US officials and they have told us you're locked out of any weapons along with giving the green light to sink the ship. So either come out with your hands up or you can sink with this boat all the way to the bottom of the ocean."

Y/n's white album clone that was controlling the throttle and steering looked towards them awaiting orders. Grabbing the mic y/n replied"If you believe that a simple security lock would stop me think again I have access to all weapons onboard so it is you who has to decide do you want your troops to die or will you step aside and allow me to finish off a Mafia boss

"Your bluffing." The commander rebuttaled

"Am I, well you'll just have to take that risk won't you."y/n said calmly

"Alpha team ready to strike this vessel but take caution those AA guns could be online." The commander said before cutting out.

Sighing in disappointment y/n pressed a sequence of buttons on hacking device.

The C ram and CIWS began their cycle spin as the weapon prepared to fire mass amount of ammo. The weapons system began to give warning with a audible voice "incoming." Before loud alarms played.

That was when the pilots realized they were screwed. Yet it was too late to do anything the guns spun and fire massive lines of bullets each finding their mark easily shredding through the planes not once did the warship slow or anything it continued on within thirty minutes all planes either retreated or were currently sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

Y/n simply watched as fate ran its course this was meant to be, these soldiers were the lambs that y/n would use to show a start of a new age. A age without Giorno.

"You bastard I'll make sure you never make it to Rome." The commander said over the radio

Ignoring him y/n prepped the artillery guns ordering it to be positioned northwest. With the click on a button the large cannons fired their rounds sending a missle high in the air that left large white streaks upon the air itself.