𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

WHEN HARRY'S HEARING was finished and Polaris left the ministry, she made her way to Diagon Alley with a new cloak over her head

WHEN HARRY'S HEARING was finished and Polaris left the ministry, she made her way to Diagon Alley with a new cloak over her head. The young woman made her way to the British wizarding bank, Gringotts, a bank that was run by goblins.

As she entered, Polaris made her way to the front and asked in a commanding voice, "Excuse me, I'm looking for Griphook." The goblin at the front didn't look at her directly but Polaris noticed that he sneaked a little glance in her direction before abruptly leaving.

Polaris didn't have to wait long before Griphook made his way to the front. "What can I help you with?"

"I wish to enter my vault. The Black vault, to be exact." Polaris, full of confidence, told him and Griphook, though familiar with the girl as she has come to him ever since she was a little girl, asked nonetheless the same thing he's asked for years.

"Identification." Polaris pulled out a necklace from underneath her cloak and shirt, a hidden one that looked like nothing special at first glance but it was not the necklace itself that brought the goblin's attention. It was the rig that was worn around it like a charm, a silver ring with precise graphics that were engraved on the ring.

It was the Black Family heir ring, one she got from her father.

The Black heiress laid it in front of him and Briphook took out a small object. He looked at the ring closely before handing it back to Polaris. "Follow me."

The ride down to the vault was a long one. The Black vault was one of the vaults that was filled with some of the most worthy objects in the world. They passed several vaults and eventually some dragons.

Polaris thought back to the twins and to what they would think of the ride. She was sure the two of them would enjoy it. Entering the vault was difficult. Another goblin joined Griphook, one named Ricbert, that was the same as the one she greeted at first, and the two goblins opened the vault with strength.

The vault was dark and filled with several dark artifacts. There were many golden coins and goblets, silver and golden armor, several potions in jeweled flasks that Polaris was sure were poisonous and even some skeletons of old, dead creatures. Polaris even spotted a skull that was wearing a crown from what looked like the Victorian times. She knew that in the Lestrange vault was one as well and that one crept her out as well.

The girl took out a small bag, filled it with some galleons and left the vault again. She motioned for the goblins to close and lock the vault again which they did and together, they returned back up again. The Black heiress handed each goblin a few coins for their silence and made her way out with a small, "thank you."

In Diagon Alley she looked around at first. She needed a few new coats and scarves for when it gets cold again and some new books. She also wanted to look for some sweets because Leo's birthday came up as it was August. She obviously would change the wrapping a bit so he can't find out where the sweets come from and she can't get him chocolate frogs for obvious reasons.