3° Flower That Lingers

Nonsense - Sabrina Carpenter

Flashback to high school year...

You and Yizhuo were strolling down the hallway while chatting about how hilarious Mr. Park appeared to be wearing a pink blouse with several black spots on it.

A girl abruptly blocked your path as you two were chatting and laughing, causing you both to stop in your tracks.

Your face was quickly covered in a sense of recognition as you and the girl's gaze engaged intently. You felt a little caught off guard.

It was Uchinaga Aeri.

Aeri was feeling nervous and doing her best to appear sophisticated in front of you, so she had a faint smile pasted on her pinky lip.

Yizhuo grinned to herself as she observed the two of you and expressed thrills for you both discovering a future lover.

"Have a nice day, Y/N!" Aeri spoke to you, then moved past you, leaving you in a state of full confusion.

On the other hand, after comprehending Aeri smiling at you and engaging in brief conversation with you, you became locked in place and were unable to express yourself.

Yizhuo started striking your arm repeatedly while staring at your unable to function state and squealing aloud.

"I see you! You have a serious crush on her!" Within the sound of her laughter, Yizhuo declared.

You flashed a slight smile that, if you weren't attempting to hide it, would have grown to a huge grin as you turned to meet Yizhuo.

Aeri was listening to the conversation you were having with your best friend all the while she was still in the area where she had just greeted you.

In the aftermath of making you a little anxious she felt proud of herself and was totally high on the cloud nine.

Aeri herself was unable to control the sensation that her heart would come crashing in your presence.

"You should talk to Aeri unni more! You go girl!" Aeri could hear Yizhuo's loud voice echoing across the empty hallway since she was still present.

As her feelings for you grew stronger each day, that inspired Aeri to speak with you more and she was determined to pursue you.

You recently transferred to this high school and attracted some people's attention, particularly Uchinaga Aeri.

Furthermore, you are an American, and given that there aren't many Americans in this high school, having you around as an American captivated them.

You were shy and reserved during your first week at school because you had only been to Korea once, when you were a toddler, and you were only there for a brief time, so you know absolutely nothing about Korea.