𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Italic = Thinking
Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name
H/c = Hair Color
H/l = Hair Length
F/c = Favorite Color
F/f = Favorite Food
F/d = Favorite drink

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Y/n.. It's time to wake up, you have to get ready" You felt your brother agressively shake you." Stop shaking me, I'm awake now." you growled. Your brother silently exited your messy room, as you weakly got out of bed.
Your heart pounded, excited knowing that today was gonna be your first day at Hopes Peaks. You opened your closet, trying to find a nice outfit to wear. After a little bit of looking, you decided to wear (whatever you want). Grabbing your outfit, you went to the bathroom to change. You brushed your h/l h/c, that looked a lot like your mom. Once you finished getting ready, you headed downstairs, just to be greated with the delicous smell of f/f.

"Hi honey! You look gorgeous today, I cooked your favorite! F/f" you smiled, you loved your mom so much. She was so supportive and was there for you when you struggled. You sat down and started to eat your breakfast. While you were eating, you noticed your mom placing your F/d next to your plate. Knock Knock. You heard from the front door. Your brother ran to get the door. "AAHHH!" Your brother ran away from the door. Tenko?. You grabbed your bag and hugged your mom goodbye. You ran to the door and found her standing there with her bag, waiting for you. "Hey Tenko!" you greeted her. She gave you a wide smile. Its the same wide smile from when we first met.

•°•══════════•°•
(Flashback to 2nd grade)

It was recess time, and you were taking a walk around the playground. You looked down at your F/C boots and sighed. You liked to take small walks during recess time. You had some friends too, but you preferred to be taking walks around the playground. As you were taking a walk, you saw a girl with a big green bow, sitting alone at a nearby bench. She was in your class, her name was Tenko. Nobody talked to her because everyone thought she was scary for beating up boys. You started to walk up to her.

"Hey Tenko!" you waved at her. Her face lit up a bit "Hello Y/n. Do you need something?" she titlted her head. You shook your head no. "You looked lonely so I wanted to join you." you gave her a closed-eyed smile, while Tenko gave a wide smile back. For the entire recess time, Tenko and you talked. Tenko started talking about how she hated males and that they were degenerates, while you sat there listening to everything she said. The two of you got a long really well.

Since then, you and Tenko were best friends. Everytime your brother tried to insult you, Tenko would always make an attempt to attack him. That's why your brother was always scared of Tenko. You and Tenko were inseparable. You guys were everywhere together, and never ran out of things to talk about.

(End of flashback)
•°•══════════•°•

"Hey Y/n! Are you ready for our first day at Hopes Peaks?" she asked excitedly. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" you smiled. You closed the door behind you, and started walking to the bus stop with Tenko. She started to rant about how a boy bumped into her today while she was on her way to my house. She seemed super angry about that boy.

"And he didn't even apologize! Who does that degenerate think he is? See, males are so arrogant and I HATE them." she yelled."Wow, that's rude . He should've at least apologized." I agreed. "See, you understand. Boys are so immature and they're nothing but degenerates. Gosh I hate them!" we arrived at the bus stop. We were just in time, the bus was already there. We entered the bus, as the doors shut behind us. We took a seat at the back, and I started to talk about my summer break. "I went on the biggest shopping spree this summer! You should've been there I bought so many stuff!" you told her. "That sounds fun, maybe we should go another time when I'm not busy." Tenko suggested, you nodded back. You guys talke some more about whatever. After a little whole, the bus came to a stop. You both looked out the window in awe. You had just arrived at Hopes Peaks and it was huge. Excitement filled you up as you grabbed Tenkos hand and rushed out of the bus. You two stopped infromt of the gate, looking up at the tall building that stood infront of you.

"This place is huge! I can't believe we got into this school. Gosh we're so lucky!" You squealed in excitement. You and Tenko entered the school with sparkles in your eyes. Before you could even take another step, you felt someone bump into you, making you fall onto the floor. Oww, what the heck? You looked up behind you to see a purple-hair and eyed boy. He stared at you for a second, before walking off. You got up, and looked at Tenko, but she was angry to the point where smoke was coming out of her.

"That's the same degenerate that bumped into me today and didn't apologize!" She yelled, still angry. "Tenko, it's fine. Forget him, let's go to the office." You tried calming her down, it working a little. You both walked inside the gigantic school, but to be met by.......
Isn't that, Sayaka Maizano? The Ultimate Pop Sensation? She came up to you with sparkly eyes, holding both your hands. Suddenly you felt nervous, Sayaka was known throughout all of Japan, and here she was in front of you. "Are you really Y/N L/N!? I love your stories, I always read them everytime I'm free!" She squealed in excitement. You were really famous, but Sayaka was much more famous than you were. "R-really? Oh thank you Maizano! I love your songs, they're wonderful" You gave her a nervous closed-eyed smile."Oh, you can call me Sayaka, i-" A brown-haired boy called Sayaka, interrupting her. " I have to go, bye Y/N!" She ran off while waving you a goodbye, you waving back. Did Sayaka Maizano just say she liked my stories? I still can't believe the Ultimate Pop Sensation just talked to me. Tenko was still standing next to you, she was on her phone while waiting for you.

"Cmon Tenko, let's go." You guys made your way to the office. After walking a long way because of how big the school is, you finally found the office. You went in, to be greeted by... A human bear?
He looked a bit strange, his hair was split into two different colors, black and white. His eyes were also different colors, one red and one black. He wore a suit, matching his hair, and a red tie. "Hello! My name is Monokuma! Im the headmaster of Hopes Peaks! Come you two, take a seat." he pointed to the two seats infront of him. You both took a seat infront of him. "May I have your names?" he asked, his hands underneath his chin (like that one Celestia sprite) . Tenko and you stated your named, Monokuma nodded. "I assume you two are here for your classes?" you nodded. He started looking through a pile of papers that sat next to him. He grabbed two papers and handed them to Tenko and you. "You're first class is with Ms. Monomi, you can go now." he allowed you to exit.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Word Count: 1284

(It good so far?)